Supercross finale goes international in Bengaluru on December 5
The final round of the MRF MoGrip FMSCI National Supercross Championship will be held in Bengaluru on December 5. Adding even more excitement is the fact that an international round of motocross will run side by side with the Indian finale. The international round will consist of 13 riders on a range of exotic Husqvarnas, KTMs, Kawasakis, Hondas, Yamahas and Suzukis. The international riders are David Pulley, Jared Hicks and Bryce Stewart (USA), Oliver Eveleigh (Britain), Roger Bergstrom, Dale Jullien, Josh Brodalka and Anthony Raynard (South Africa), Alexander Ivanyutin (Russia) and Vitaliy Gusev (Russia) and Tomoya Suzuki (Japan).
In the Indian championship, Aravind KP from TVS Racing, who recently won the gruelling Raid de Himalaya leads the championship after double wins at the earlier round in Pune.
Another attraction at the event will be two Australian free-style motocross riders who will put up a death defying show with some thrilling moves over the high table tops. The bikes will be competing on a track designed by international motocross rider Anthony Raynard.
The international round which is also the sixth round of the National Championship will be held at the grounds opposite Bharatiya City/ Regal Hospital (Chokkanahalli, Hegde Nagar) in Bengaluru. The event will start at 1pm.
With over 100 riders on the track, this will be one wild event. Make sure you catch it if you live in or around Bengaluru!
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea
- NewsLambretta EV to be launched in India in 2020
- News2019 Toyota Camry hybrid to launch in India on January 18
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019