Suzuki Access 125 SE scooter launched in India for Rs 61,788
Suzuki Access 125 scooter has been refreshed with a new 'Special Edition' (SE) model. The new Access 125 SE gets blacked-out alloy wheels, Beige coloured leatherette seat and chrome finished round rear-view mirrors. The company also is offering a new marron colour for the 125cc scooter along with black, silver and white. The features include a DC socket as standard and central lock as well.
The scooter is powered by a 125cc engine that produces 8.7PS at 7,000rpm and 10.2Nm at 5,000rpm. The braking units are disc in the front and a drum at the rear, and the scooter benefits from CBS (combined braking system). The Acces gets a telescopic suspension in the front as well.
Commenting on the launch, Devashish Handa, Vice President, Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt. Ltd. said, "Suzuki Access 125 continues to enjoy the title of the bestselling scooter in its segment in the country, and now we are glad to bring a renewed Special Edition to celebrate the spirit of our riders. The much loved family scooter offers better mileage without compromising on power, performance and style. Access 125 is a major contributor in Suzuki's India growth story and we are committed to make it even better to resonate the love received from the customer."
Starts Rs 55,977
Starts Rs 54,650
Starts Rs 67,490
Starts Rs 59,922
Starts Rs 69,208
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 1,59,800
Starts Rs 58,252
- FeaturesInterview: Economics behind X1 Racing with co-founder Abhinandan Balasubramanian
- NewsNext Generation Skoda Rapid design sketches unveiled - India launch expected in 2021
- News2019 Hyundai Venue SUV gets over 75,000 bookings in five months
- News2019 Tokyo Motor Show: Toyota Mirai FCEV concept unveiled
- NewsKawasaki ZH2 supercharged spotted ahead of its October 23 global debut