Suzuki Access 125 updated with a new variant in India - prices start at Rs 59,891
Suzuki Access 125 now gets a new variant that offers alloy wheels with drum brakes. Suzuki backs this introduction the new variant with a rise in demand for the same. The alloy wheel with drum brake variant is offered in two trims - standard and special edition.
The standard trim that has been priced at Rs 59,891 ex-showroom New-Delhi will be available in Pearl Blue, Black, Metallic Gray and Pearl White colours. The special edition which ha a sticker price of Rs 61,590 (ex-showroom New Delhi) will also get the same colours to choose from along with the existing Matte Red, Matte Black, Metallic Silver and Pearl White. At this price point, the scooter competes against the Honda Activa 125, TVS Ntorq 125, Honda Grazia and Hero Destini 125.
Other than the aforementioned changes, the scooter mechanically remains the same. The scooter is powered by a 124cc engine that produces 8.7PS at 7,000rpm and 10.2Nm at 5,000rpm. The braking units are disc in the front and a drum at the rear, and the scooter benefits from CBS (combined braking system). The Access 125 gets a telescopic suspension in the front as well.
Picture of the Suzuki Access 125 SE for reference
Speaking on the new variant, Devashish Handa, Vice President - Sales, Marketing and After - Sales, Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt. Ltd. said, "We are delighted to introduce the new alloy wheel with drum brake variant of Suzuki Access 125. Lately, we have witnessed increased demand for alloy wheel option, and the new variant is launched keeping customer preference in mind. Suzuki Access 125 has proven its mettle and emerged as a preferred family scooter in India. We are hopeful that the new variant will add more customers to Suzuki family."
Starts Rs 64,800
Starts Rs 64,310
Starts Rs 67,490
Starts Rs 73,912
Starts Rs 1,11,871
Starts Rs 1,63,400
Starts Rs 59,462
- NewsHere's how Toyota is helping owners of its legendary sportscars, like the Supra and 2000GT, keep their cars running
- NewsKia Seltos gets top-spec Gravity variant in South Korea
- FeaturesPantera RX6 Rallycross car driven: Growing wings!
- NewsHelmet manufacturer Steelbird offers unisex face shields for adults and kids to fight COVID-19
- News2020 Hyundai Creta remains India's best-selling SUV in June
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block