Suzuki Alivio Pro (Ciaz) facelift unveiled at Chengdu auto show
At the ongoing Chengdu auto show in China, the Suzuki Alivio Pro (Ciaz) facelift was unveiled today. Leaked images of the car were making rounds earlier this month. The Maruti Ciaz facelift, due for launch next year in India, is likely to carry forward the same changes.
The Suzuki Avilio Pro has a 1.6-litre G-INNOTEC petrol engine that produces 122.6PS@6,600rpm and 158Nm@4,400rpm. It is offered with a 6-speed automatic and a 5-speed manual transmission. Suzuki claims a mileage of 17.85kmpl from this engine in the Indonesian cycle.
The Alivio Pro sports a one piece front grille which has chrome surround. It extends from the bonnet all the way to the lower edge of the bumper. The fog lamps are placed in glossy black housings.
The Alivio Pro also sports new dual tone twin spoke 16-inch alloy wheels. The rear bumper receives a two-tone design while the tail lamps seem to get bigger stop-lights and the rear reflectors have chrome detailing around them.
The interior looks largely familiar with the exception of a black trim on the dash. The 6-speed automatic gets paddle shifts behind the steering wheel. The infotainment system sports a touch screen which seems to be larger than what we get here in the Ciaz.
As far as the India-specific engines are concerned, there are speculations that Maruti's 1.5-litre diesel could make it to India, but we believe the 1.3-litre DDiS will continue to do duty. The 1.4-litre petrol will continue to soldier on.
Image source: bitauto
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh