Suzuki Alivio Pro (Ciaz) facelift unveiled at Chengdu auto show
At the ongoing Chengdu auto show in China, the Suzuki Alivio Pro (Ciaz) facelift was unveiled today. Leaked images of the car were making rounds earlier this month. The Maruti Ciaz facelift, due for launch next year in India, is likely to carry forward the same changes.
The Suzuki Avilio Pro has a 1.6-litre G-INNOTEC petrol engine that produces 122.6PS@6,600rpm and 158Nm@4,400rpm. It is offered with a 6-speed automatic and a 5-speed manual transmission. Suzuki claims a mileage of 17.85kmpl from this engine in the Indonesian cycle.
The Alivio Pro sports a one piece front grille which has chrome surround. It extends from the bonnet all the way to the lower edge of the bumper. The fog lamps are placed in glossy black housings.
The Alivio Pro also sports new dual tone twin spoke 16-inch alloy wheels. The rear bumper receives a two-tone design while the tail lamps seem to get bigger stop-lights and the rear reflectors have chrome detailing around them.
The interior looks largely familiar with the exception of a black trim on the dash. The 6-speed automatic gets paddle shifts behind the steering wheel. The infotainment system sports a touch screen which seems to be larger than what we get here in the Ciaz.
As far as the India-specific engines are concerned, there are speculations that Maruti's 1.5-litre diesel could make it to India, but we believe the 1.3-litre DDiS will continue to do duty. The 1.4-litre petrol will continue to soldier on.
Image source: bitauto
Team OD | 22 Aug 2019
- NewsMeasures to boost automotive sector announced by Finance Minister in India
- NewsKTM 790 Duke spotted in India - official bookings likely to open on September 5
- News40,618 Maruti Suzuki WagonR 1.0-litre recalled in India
- NewsHyundai teases new EV concept - will be showcased at the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show
- NewsSmartphone-based motorcycle navigation application Recky launched by CS Santosh