Suzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter to be launched in India tomorrow
Suzuki Motorcycle India will launch the Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter in India tomorrow, July 19. The Burgman Street is the first maxi scooter to be launched in India since the Kinetic Blaze. The Burgman Street, which shares its mechanicals with its popular stablemate, the Access 125 was first showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo in February. OVERDRIVE has already reported news of the Burgman Street's price being leaked ahead of launch. Stay tuned here to receive all the updates as they are announced live from the launch tomorrow.
The Access 125 based Burgman Street was first showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo in February
The Burgman Street is based on the Suzuki Access 125, which the company launched with CBS recently. Built as a maxi scooter, the Burgman Street features an extra-long seat, LED head and tail lamps and a large storage boot. From the looks of it, the Burgman Street takes inspiration from the much larger 650cc Burgman maxi-scooter. The Street was recently spied being shot for a commercial.
Suzuki India will be positioning the Burgman Street as a premium offering and could come with a plethora of features and options. The company will be offering it with the same powertrain as on the Access 125. We believe the state of tune will be identical too, as the company did with the Intruder 150 and its Gixxer siblings.
The Burgman Street was recently spied being shot for a commercial in the national capital
While the 2018 Suzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter does not have direct rivals in the country, it will lock horns with Honda Grazia 125, Aprilia SR 125 and TVS Ntorq 125 scooters. To see a full gallery of the Suzuki Burgman Street from its debut at the Auto Expo 2018, go here.
Starts Rs 68,000
Starts Rs 66,764
Starts Rs 57,897
Starts Rs 55,045
Starts Rs 58,750
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show