Suzuki Burgman Street maxi-scooter now gets a matte black colour on offer
Suzuki Burgman Street, 125cc maxi-scooter not available in matte black colour for no extra cost. The scooter still retails at Rs 69,208 ex-showroom New Delhi. Other than the addition of a new colour, everything remains the same. Other colours on offer are White, black and grey.
The 124cc single-cylinder engine continues to be power the scooter and makes 8.7PS at 7,000rpm and 10.2Nm of torque at 5,000rpm. The suspension unit upfront are telescopic forks and the scooter gets disc brakes in the front. Adding to the safety, the Burgman Street gets CBS (combined braking system).
The styling is inspired by its elder maxi-scooter siblings. Burgman Street gets a visor in the front to deflect wind away from the rider. The features include LED headlamp, all-digital instrument cluster, additional foot-rest for the rider, power socket and storage in the dashboard.
Commenting on the colour edition, Devashish Handa, Vice President, SMIPL, said, " Building on its existing popularity, we have introduced the Matte Black colour edition of Burgman Street that augments its style quotient and gives an unmatched road presence with a sportier and bold look. Suzuki Burgman Street has created a special place in the 125cc scooter segment in India by offering its unique value proposition and international big scooter heritage. Redefining luxury riding with comfort and style, Burgman Street continues to be the ultimate urban scooter, offering a captivating ride to the customers."
Starts Rs 77,900
Starts Rs 1,11,871
Starts Rs 1,00,212
- NewsDelhi government announces EV policy, up to Rs 1.5 lakh subisidy for electric passenger vehicles
- NewsToyota Fortuner TRD Limited Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 34.98 lakh
- NewsUpcoming new-gen Mahindra Thar SUV spied: Everything we know so far
- NewsKia Sonet powertrain details, including segment-first six-speed diesel automatic
- News2020 Kia Sonet SUV: Top 10 feature highlights