Suzuki Burgman Street scooter to be launched in India on July 19
Suzuki Motorcycle India will be launching the Burgman Street maxi-scooter in July 19. Positioned as a premium offering over its current range of scooters, the Suzuki Burgman Street was first showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo in India earlier this year. Suzuki dealerships have already started accepting bookings for the Burgman Street for a token amount of Rs 5,000.
The 2018 Suzuki Burgman Street features an extra-long seat, LED head and tail lamps and a large storage boot. From the looks of it, one can see that the Burgman Street takes inspiration from the much larger 650cc Burgman maxi-scooter. Suzuki India will be positioning the Burgman Street as a premium offering that will come with a plethora of features and options.
The scooter will share its engine and mechanicals with the Suzuki Access 125, which was recently launched in a 2018 guise with a combined braking system (CBS). We believe the state of tune will be identical too, as the company did with the Intruder 150 and its Gixxer siblings.
While the 2018 Suzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter does not have direct rivals in the country, it will lock horns with Honda Grazia 125, Aprilia SR 125 and TVS Ntorq 125 scooters. The Suzuki Burgman Street is estimated to be priced between Rs 67,000 and Rs 70,000 (ex-showroom).
Starts Rs 68,000
Starts Rs 66,764
Starts Rs 57,897
Starts Rs 55,045
Starts Rs 58,750
- NewsMahindra becomes first Indian carmaker to drive to Everest base camp
- NewsIndia-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks unveiled In Mumbai
- NewsMahindra and Ford to collaborate on shared powertrains, connected car tech
- NewsLive updates: Reveal of India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks
- Review2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro first ride review
- NewsConfirmed: KTM says 790 Duke launch in India not slated for November
- News2019 Hyundai Tucson facelift coming to India in May 2019
- NewsBREAKING: 2018 KTM 790 Duke to be launched in India post-Diwali 2018, pre-bookings already open
- News2019 Porsche Cayenne launched in India at Rs 1.19 crore
- Review2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo first drive review