Suzuki Burgman Street scooter to be launched in India on July 19
Suzuki Motorcycle India will be launching the Burgman Street maxi-scooter in July 19. Positioned as a premium offering over its current range of scooters, the Suzuki Burgman Street was first showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo in India earlier this year. Suzuki dealerships have already started accepting bookings for the Burgman Street for a token amount of Rs 5,000.
The 2018 Suzuki Burgman Street features an extra-long seat, LED head and tail lamps and a large storage boot. From the looks of it, one can see that the Burgman Street takes inspiration from the much larger 650cc Burgman maxi-scooter. Suzuki India will be positioning the Burgman Street as a premium offering that will come with a plethora of features and options.
The scooter will share its engine and mechanicals with the Suzuki Access 125, which was recently launched in a 2018 guise with a combined braking system (CBS). We believe the state of tune will be identical too, as the company did with the Intruder 150 and its Gixxer siblings.
While the 2018 Suzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter does not have direct rivals in the country, it will lock horns with Honda Grazia 125, Aprilia SR 125 and TVS Ntorq 125 scooters. The Suzuki Burgman Street is estimated to be priced between Rs 67,000 and Rs 70,000 (ex-showroom).
Starts Rs 68,000
Starts Rs 66,764
Starts Rs 57,897
Starts Rs 55,045
Starts Rs 58,750
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Pre-scrutiny image gallery
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers
- NewsHero MotoCorp re-enters used two-wheeler business with Hero Sure in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to get more safety features
- NewsTata Nexon compact SUV crosses the 50,000 production mark
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina PF0 all-electric concept hypercar interior revealed
- NewsPorsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid sets lap records at six racetracks including BIC
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and its dealers donate Rs 30 lakh to the CM's relief fund in Kerala
- NewsAtacama Rally 2018: Hero MotoSports' Oriol Mena finishes Stage 2 in 10th place, Joaquim Rodrigues 15th