Suzuki Celerio with Dualjet technology launched in the UK
Suzuki has just launched a 1000cc, Dualjet engine equipped Celerio for the UK customer. The company says that the new engine offers improved fuel economy while reducing the environmental impact.
The Dualjet engine features two fuel injectors that are placed close to the engine's inlet valve. The dual injector setup ensures a finer fuel mixture whereas their placement ensures better transfer of the fuel mixture into the combustion chamber, says Suzuki. The engine also comes with stop-start technology.
Suzuki also sells a 1.2-litre Dualjet engine that's housed in the European Swift.
Maruti-Suzuki may introduce the Dualjet technology equipped engines in the Indian Celerio and Swift, however, there is no confirmation as of now. If it does, the cars will offer better fuel-economy, a trump card of Maruti Suzuki.
- NewsConfirmed: 2020 Triumph Street Triple R to be launched in India on August 11
- News2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser compact SUV teased ahead of festive season debut
- NewsJuly 2020 sales: Honda 2Wheeler sold 3.09 lakh two-wheelers in India
- NewsBMW 320d Sport relaunched in India, priced at Rs 42.10 lakh
- NewsSkoda Auto appoints Thomas Schafer as new chairman