Suzuki Celerio with Dualjet technology launched in the UK
Suzuki has just launched a 1000cc, Dualjet engine equipped Celerio for the UK customer. The company says that the new engine offers improved fuel economy while reducing the environmental impact.
The Dualjet engine features two fuel injectors that are placed close to the engine's inlet valve. The dual injector setup ensures a finer fuel mixture whereas their placement ensures better transfer of the fuel mixture into the combustion chamber, says Suzuki. The engine also comes with stop-start technology.
Suzuki also sells a 1.2-litre Dualjet engine that's housed in the European Swift.
Maruti-Suzuki may introduce the Dualjet technology equipped engines in the Indian Celerio and Swift, however, there is no confirmation as of now. If it does, the cars will offer better fuel-economy, a trump card of Maruti Suzuki.
- NewsLive Updates: Bajaj Urbanite electric scooter India launch
- News2020 Tata Nexon SUV facelift seen in more spy pictures
- NewsHyundai Creta SUV E+ and EX variants get 1.6-litre diesel option
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class studded with 3.5 lakh CZ diamonds for Bharat Diamond Week
- Review2020 Triumph Street Triple RS first ride review