Suzuki commences booking for Lets scooter in India
Suzuki unveiled the Let's scooter in January this year and later displayed the 110cc scooter for the public at the Auto Expo in Delhi. The company has now started accepting bookings for the Let's with Rs 1,000 as the booking amount. The price for the new scooter is expected to be around Rs 53,000 (on-road, Mumbai) with the launch and deliveries taking place in May.
Suzuki Let's unveiled by Parineeti Chopra
The Let's is powered by a 112.8cc engine generating 8.7PS of max power and a max torque of 9Nm. Power is transmitted by means of a CVT transmission. The scooter claims a fuel efficiency figure of 63kmpl, which the company says is due to their new technology called Suzuki Eco Performance (SEP).
The Let's is powered by a 112.8cc engine generating 8.8PS of max power and a max torque of 9Nm.
The scooter has telescopic coil springs at the front and swing arm type coil spring at the rear. The tyres are the tubeless type and stopping power is provided by 120mm drum brakes at both ends. The bike weighs just 98kgs which is perfect considering the feminine market this scooter is aimed at. The bike will be launched in five colour options blue, white, red, silver, and black.
Starts Rs 44,900
Starts Rs 50,817
Team OD | 22 Aug 2019
- NewsKTM 790 Duke spotted in India - official bookings likely to open on September 5
- News40,618 Maruti Suzuki WagonR 1.0-litre recalled in India
- NewsHyundai teases new EV concept - will be showcased at the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show
- NewsSmartphone-based motorcycle navigation application Recky launched by CS Santosh
- NewsGoodyear launches two new range of tyres for cars and SUVs in India