Suzuki commences booking for Lets scooter in India
Suzuki unveiled the Let's scooter in January this year and later displayed the 110cc scooter for the public at the Auto Expo in Delhi. The company has now started accepting bookings for the Let's with Rs 1,000 as the booking amount. The price for the new scooter is expected to be around Rs 53,000 (on-road, Mumbai) with the launch and deliveries taking place in May.
Suzuki Let's unveiled by Parineeti Chopra
The Let's is powered by a 112.8cc engine generating 8.7PS of max power and a max torque of 9Nm. Power is transmitted by means of a CVT transmission. The scooter claims a fuel efficiency figure of 63kmpl, which the company says is due to their new technology called Suzuki Eco Performance (SEP).
The Let's is powered by a 112.8cc engine generating 8.8PS of max power and a max torque of 9Nm.
The scooter has telescopic coil springs at the front and swing arm type coil spring at the rear. The tyres are the tubeless type and stopping power is provided by 120mm drum brakes at both ends. The bike weighs just 98kgs which is perfect considering the feminine market this scooter is aimed at. The bike will be launched in five colour options blue, white, red, silver, and black.
Starts Rs 46,104
Starts Rs 49,030
Starts Rs 50,817
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh