Suzuki Gixxer 250 could launch in India by mid-2019
A report by a website suggests that the Suzuki Gixxer 250 will now launch in India by the middle of 2019, the bike was earlier expected to launch by the beginning of this year. The Gixxer 250 is expected to be a derivative of the Hajou DR 300, a motorcycle built by Suzuki's Chinese partner.
Hajou DR 300 for reference
The Gixxer 250 is expected to get styling similar to this bike. The mechanical changes expected are more mainstream fork suspension set up and new tyres. The engine will be a newly developed air and liquid cooled 250cc unit with roughly 22PS.
The Gixxer's street naked styling and its mechanical package will make it a rival to the Yamaha FZ-25. Some bits from the Gixxer 150 are also expected to make its way to this bike mainly in the form of the instrument cluster. Other expected features are LED head and tail lamps. ABS will be fitted as standard, given the upcoming norms.
The Suzuki Gixxer 250 is expected to carry an ex-showroom price of around Rs 1.35 lakh.
Starts Rs 1,11,871
Starts Rs 1,63,400
Starts Rs 99,200
- News2020 Honda CD 110 Dream launched for Rs 62,729
- NewsCoronavirus impact: BMW Group India resumes operation at its plant in Chennai
- NewsFMSCI nominates CS Santosh and Aishwarya Pissay for consideration for Arjuna Award
- NewsRefreshed Kia Seltos with more features launched at Rs 9.89 lakh
- NewsToyota Fortuner facelift international unveil expected on June 4
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!