Suzuki Gixxer 250 street naked motorcycle spotted ahead of its India launch
Suzuki motorcycles and Scooters India has been seen updating its commuter segment line up. Recent pictures surfacing the internet gives us a peek of how the naked version of the Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 will look like.
The pictures reveal that the naked version will sport knuckle guards and will get an all-digital instrument cluster similar to the fully faired version. The panels on the tank extend contouring the front forks which are the telescopic units.
The alloy wheels carry a similar design that was seen on the Gixxer SF 250. Powering the naked version could be the same engine as of the fully faired motorcycle. A single cylinder, oil-cooled 250cc engine that produces 26.5PS at 9,000rpm and 22.6Nm at 7,500rpm. The engine will be mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The kerb weight of the Gixxer SF 250 is 161 kgs, however, the naked motorcycle will be lighter. The spy shots have emerged after the launch of the Suzuki Gixxer (155cc street naked motorcycle) and spotting the Suzuki Burgman Street in matte colour schemes.
Image Source - BikeAdvice
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 1,59,800
Starts Rs 1,80,638
Starts Rs 69,208
Starts Rs 95,680
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India
- NewsBSVI Mahindra XUV500 spotted on test - Launch expected early 2020