Suzuki Gixxer ABS launched in India at Rs 87,250 ex-Delhi
Suzuki Motorcycle India has launched the Gixxer with Anti-lock brakes (ABS) at Rs 87,250 (Ex-Delhi). The 155cc motorcycle is equipped with single-channel ABS only to keep costs in check.
Speaking at the launch of the Gixxer ABS, Sajeev Rajasekharan, EVP, Sales and Marketing, Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited said that the ABS option improves the riding experience of the Gixxer. He also said that the Gixxer series is an important cog of Suzuki India's product strategy and the addition of ABS improves the value proposition of the Gixxer.
Besides the addition of ABS, there are no mechanical changes to the Gixxer. It's air-cooled, single cylinder engine produces 14.8PS at 8000rpm and 14Nm at 6000rpm and we've always found the motor to be peppy and eager to rev. The motor also features Suzuki's Jet Cooling system for better engine heat management.
The ABS equipped Suzuki Gixxer is available in three colours Metallic Triton Blue/Glass Sparkle Black, Candy Sonoma Red/Metallic Sonic Silver and Glass Sparkle Black.
Starts Rs 77,015
- News2018 JK NRC: Karthik Tharani wins 2018 Euro JK 18 championship
- NewsMarc Marquez dominates Sunday morning warm-up at Valencia for 2018 MotoGP season finale
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018