Suzuki Gixxer ABS launched in India at Rs 87,250 ex-Delhi
Suzuki Motorcycle India has launched the Gixxer with Anti-lock brakes (ABS) at Rs 87,250 (Ex-Delhi). The 155cc motorcycle is equipped with single-channel ABS only to keep costs in check.
Speaking at the launch of the Gixxer ABS, Sajeev Rajasekharan, EVP, Sales and Marketing, Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited said that the ABS option improves the riding experience of the Gixxer. He also said that the Gixxer series is an important cog of Suzuki India's product strategy and the addition of ABS improves the value proposition of the Gixxer.
Besides the addition of ABS, there are no mechanical changes to the Gixxer. It's air-cooled, single cylinder engine produces 14.8PS at 8000rpm and 14Nm at 6000rpm and we've always found the motor to be peppy and eager to rev. The motor also features Suzuki's Jet Cooling system for better engine heat management.
The ABS equipped Suzuki Gixxer is available in three colours Metallic Triton Blue/Glass Sparkle Black, Candy Sonoma Red/Metallic Sonic Silver and Glass Sparkle Black.
Starts Rs 77,015
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsConfirmed: Benelli to launch Leoncino 500, Imperiale 400 and 502C motorcycles in India this year
- NewsRenault Kwid EV production version spotted testing for the first time
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: Audi Q4 e-tron concept sketches unveiled
- News2019 Benelli TRK 502 and TRK 502X launched in India at Rs 5 lakh and Rs 5.40 lakh respectively
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Benelli TRK 502 and TRK 502X launch in India
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani