Suzuki Gixxer is the 2015 CNBC TV18 OVERDRIVE Viewer's Choice Motorcycle Of The Year
The 150cc segment in India had become a stable, mundane place when the Gixxer blew down the doors. It offered more performance, more ability, more fun and more equipment than every single one of its peers. We weren't surprised to see it score superbly well in the jury round and it rode effortlessly to the front when it came time for our readers and viewers to vote for their favourite motorcycle of 2014.
The all-new 155cc motor of the Gixxer also gets Suzuki Eco Performance which besides ensuring that the motorcycle is fun to ride, also delivers more kilometres to the litre at the pumps.
Congratulations Suzuki, more please!
More from OVERDRIVE on the Suzuki Gixxer:
Read all about the CNBC TV18 OVERDRIVE award winners in the other categories:
Starts Rs 30.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.72 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 90.93 Lakhs
Starts Rs 80,929
Starts Rs 75,327
Starts Rs 2,44,735
Starts Rs 79,370
Starts Rs 95,680
- NewsPorsche Macan S officially teased on the social network - India launch expected soon
- NewsArjun Maini to make two-race Formula 2 comeback with Campos Racing
- NewsUpcoming 2020 Land Rover Defender SUV revealed in profile in spy shots
- News5 things to expect from the upcoming BSVI Royal Enfield Classic
- NewsTata Altroz hatchback teased ahead of its official India launch