Suzuki Gixxer SF 155 spotted ahead of its official launch
Team OVERDRIVE earlier reported that the facelifted Suzuki Gixxer SF155 was on its way. However, the spy shots surfacing the internet confirms that Suzuki is all set to launch the updated Gixxer SF on May 20. This is confirmed by the units of the motorcycle being spotted at dealerships. The update is expected to be skin deep and mechanically the fully faired motorcycle will still be powered by the same 155cc single cylinder air-cooled engine that produces 14.5PS and 14Nm of torque. The gearbox is expected to be the same five-speed unit, however, we can hope to see a changed final drive ratio.
The cosmetic updates include a restyles fascia that is more aggressive. The fairing is resculpted and the tail section is more up-swept for a more committed riding posture. Gone are the flat handlebar setup and the new bike will sport clip-on handlebars.
The suspension units appear to be the same and the bike will come equipped with a single-channel ABS (antilock braking system). The naked version of the same will sport similar changes.
The motorcycle teased by Suzuki earlier this month was, in fact, the facelifted Suzuki Gixxer SF 155. The updates would make the motorcycle dearer by Rs 5,000 and could retail at a price point of Rs 1.05 lakh and will rival the Yamaha Fazer 2.0 and the Hero Xtreme 200S.
Image Source - Motoroids
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 80,929
Starts Rs 98,500
Starts Rs 89,973
- News2019 Mahindra Thar 700 limited edition 4x4 launched in India at Rs 9.99 lakh
- NewsHonda Amaze Ace edition launched at Rs 7.89 lakh to celebrate 1 lakh sales in 13 months
- NewsMG Hector SUV reaches dealerships ahead of official India launch
- News2019 Le Mans 24: No.8 Toyota of Nakajima, Buemi and Alonso takes victory
- NewsWhat to expect from Revolt's all-electric motorcycle - India debut tomorrow