Suzuki Gixxer SF and Gixxer SF 250 accesories list revealed
Suzuki motorcycles launched two motorcycles in India, Suzuki Gixxer SF and the Gixxer SF 250 for the price of Rs 1.09 lakh and Rs 1.70 lakh ex-showroom respectively. Along with the 155cc and the quarter-litre fully faired motorcycle, the Japanese manufacturer is now offering optional accessory on the motorcycles.
The accesories list is common for both the Suzuki Gixxer SF and the Gixxer SF 250
The accessory list includes tank protectors, tank graphics, wheel rim stickers, DC power socket, Suzuki branded seat covers and smoked visor instead of a clear one as well as saddle bags. All the accessories would be an optional extra.
picture of the saddlebags fitted on the Suzuki for reference
The updated Suzuki Gixxer SF gets cosmetic changes all around and the most noticeable difference is the clip-on handlebar assembly. The headlamp is an all LED unit and the fairing is sculpted differently. The motorcycle mechanically remains the same and gets the 155cc, air-cooled single cylinder engine that produces 14.5PS and 14Nm. Power is sent to the rear wheel via the same five-speed gearbox.
Suzuki Gixxer SF 250
The Suzuki Gixxer SF 250, on the other hand, is a new motorcycle that gets an all-new single-cylinder air-cooled engine that puts out 26.5PS and 22.6Nm. The Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 gets a six-speed gearbox.
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 80,929
Starts Rs 1,70,665
- NewsGovernment approves amended Motor Vehicles Bill, higher penalties for traffic offences
- ReviewHyundai Venue vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Ford EcoSport
- FeaturesProduct review: Kent Cam Eye
- NewsFIA Formula 3 Championship: Jehan Daruvala claims third place in Race 2 at Paul Ricard
- NewsNext-generation 2022 Range Rover SUV spotted testing internationally for the first time