Suzuki Gixxer SF launched in India at Rs 83,889
Suzuki has opened sales of the fully faired Gixxer, the SF in India at Rs 83,889 ex-Delhi. The Suzuki Gixxer SF is available in three colours with the MotoGP edition being priced nearly Rs 2000 more on-road.
Suzuki have added a fairing to the very capable Gixxer platform for those who desire an affordable touring motorcycle. However this is no retrofit and Suzuki has said that customers cannot make a regular Gixxer like the SF or vice versa. The 155cc carburetted single cylinder engine from the Gixxer continues on the SF without any changes and this means an output of 14.8PS and 14Nm. Suzuki offers a single disc at the front and a drum at the rear on the Gixxer SF. In the process of adding a fairing, the SF gains 4kg over the Gixxer at 139kg. The motorcycle was tested at the famous wind tunnel at Hamamatsu in Japan. This is the same place where other Suzuki motorcycles are tested as well.
Features on the Gixxer SF also remain the same that we have seen on its naked variant. This includes an all digital meters complete with a clock, twin tripmeters, low battery indicator and engine red line indicator.
We have ridden the motorcycle. Watch out for our Suzuki Gixxer SF first ride review and image gallery at 2pm today.
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 77,015
- NewsNissan Motor Co chairman Carlos Ghosn faces arrest by Japan authorities over financial violations allegations
- NewsVolkswagen India asked to deposit Rs 100 crores by the NGT over Dieselgate
- NewsSpied: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA sedan caught testing
- ReviewHero Xtreme 200R vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4v comparison test
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV prices to increase by up to Rs 40,000 from January 2019
- News2018 MotoGP season comes to a dramatic end, Dovizioso wins 'two-part' rain soaked race
- News2018 JK NRC: Karthik Tharani wins 2018 Euro JK 18 championship
- NewsMarc Marquez dominates Sunday morning warm-up at Valencia for 2018 MotoGP season finale
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire