Suzuki Gixxer SF launched in India at Rs 83,889
Suzuki has opened sales of the fully faired Gixxer, the SF in India at Rs 83,889 ex-Delhi. The Suzuki Gixxer SF is available in three colours with the MotoGP edition being priced nearly Rs 2000 more on-road.
Suzuki have added a fairing to the very capable Gixxer platform for those who desire an affordable touring motorcycle. However this is no retrofit and Suzuki has said that customers cannot make a regular Gixxer like the SF or vice versa. The 155cc carburetted single cylinder engine from the Gixxer continues on the SF without any changes and this means an output of 14.8PS and 14Nm. Suzuki offers a single disc at the front and a drum at the rear on the Gixxer SF. In the process of adding a fairing, the SF gains 4kg over the Gixxer at 139kg. The motorcycle was tested at the famous wind tunnel at Hamamatsu in Japan. This is the same place where other Suzuki motorcycles are tested as well.
Features on the Gixxer SF also remain the same that we have seen on its naked variant. This includes an all digital meters complete with a clock, twin tripmeters, low battery indicator and engine red line indicator.
We have ridden the motorcycle. Watch out for our Suzuki Gixxer SF first ride review and image gallery at 2pm today.
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 77,015
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Dhruv Mohite wins Race 1 at season-opener at Kari Motor Speedway
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa