Suzuki Gixxer street naked motorcycle spotted in India ahead of its launch
Suzuki Gixxer has been spotted in India ahead of its official launch. Last month, Suzuki updated the fully faired version of the Suzuki Gixxer, the Gixxer SF. Which then made it obvious that the Gixxer would receive some of the updates of its own soon.
The upcoming Suzuki Gixxer has been spied ahead of its launch and the motorcycle gives away its styling cues. The headlamp assembly is redesigned and the panels on the fuel tank extend contouring the front forks. The rear cowl is also restyled and the bike sports a new blue and black colour scheme.
Mechanically the motorcycle is expected to be the same as before. The 155cc air-cooled engine producing 14.8PS and 14Nm of torque. The engine will come mated to a five-speed gearbox and the cycle parts will be carried forward too. Telescopic suspension in the front and a mono-shock in the back. The bike will have disc brakes on both ends but will have a single channel ABS (anti-lock braking on offer).
Expect a price bum of Rs 5,000 on the current pricing and the new bike could be priced between Rs 90,000-95,000 ex-showroom India. The new Gixxer will rival the Yamaha FZ-S V3, Honda CB Hornet, TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, and the Bajaj Pulsar 150.
Image Credits - Rushlane
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 1,59,800
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 79,370
Starts Rs 99,200
- News2020 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Turbo launched in India, prices start at Rs 7.68 lakh
- News2020 Honda Africa Twin to be launched on March 5 in India
- NewsBMW X5M and X6M performance SUVs to launch in India by September 2020
- ReviewBSVI KTM 390 Duke first ride review
- News2020 Toyota Vellfire MPV launched in India at Rs 79.5 lakh ex-showroom
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055