Suzuki Gixxer Tricolour SP edition launched in India at Rs 81,175
Suzuki Motorcycle India Limited (SMIL) has launched the Gixxer siblings in a special tricolour scheme, which they are calling the Gixxer SP 2017 Series. Just last week, Suzuki introduced the ABS-equipped Gixxer SF in India. The ABS though is a single-channel unit which works on the front disc brake.
The Gixxer SF SP comes with ABS and fuel injection and is priced at Rs 99,312 while the Gixxer SP will cost Rs 81,175 (ex-showroom, Delhi). The SP trims are only cosmetically enhanced and bear no mechanical changes from their regular trims. This means the 14.8PS/14Nm 155cc engine mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
These bikes will be available in distinguishing shades of orange and black which, according to SMIL, "exude excitement, sportiness and the spirit of youthfulness, while also injecting fresh excitement and thrill into the successful and popular Gixxer motorcycles portfolio".
Starts Rs 77,015
Starts Rs 1,00,212
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hyundai Santro India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 bookings open in India
- NewsUpcoming Tata Harrier SUV undergoes handling tests in new video
- News2019 Yamaha FZ FI spotted testing in India
- NewsLimited-run Mini Cooper S Oxford Edition launched in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- Review2018 Jaguar F-Type P300 R-Dynamic road test review
- NewsFCA launches Jeep Connect outlets in India.
- NewsNASCAR Whelen Euro Series 2018: Advait Deodhar wins the Elite Club championship
- NewsNew-gen Honda Amaze crosses 50,000 sales mark in five months in India
- NewsF1 2018: Kimi Raikkonen takes victory at US GP