Suzuki Gixxer Tricolour SP edition launched in India at Rs 81,175
Suzuki Motorcycle India Limited (SMIL) has launched the Gixxer siblings in a special tricolour scheme, which they are calling the Gixxer SP 2017 Series. Just last week, Suzuki introduced the ABS-equipped Gixxer SF in India. The ABS though is a single-channel unit which works on the front disc brake.
The Gixxer SF SP comes with ABS and fuel injection and is priced at Rs 99,312 while the Gixxer SP will cost Rs 81,175 (ex-showroom, Delhi). The SP trims are only cosmetically enhanced and bear no mechanical changes from their regular trims. This means the 14.8PS/14Nm 155cc engine mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
These bikes will be available in distinguishing shades of orange and black which, according to SMIL, "exude excitement, sportiness and the spirit of youthfulness, while also injecting fresh excitement and thrill into the successful and popular Gixxer motorcycles portfolio".
Starts Rs 1,00,212
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra eKUV100 EV SUV spotted testing
- NewsBenelli Imperiale 400, the Jawa and Royal Enfield rival launched in India for Rs 1.69 lakh
- NewsBajaj Chetak: Top five facts you should know
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia leaked ahead of Frankfurt debut
- News2020 Baojun 530 facelift SUV (MG Hector) launched in China