Suzuki Gixxer Tricolour SP edition launched in India at Rs 81,175
Suzuki Motorcycle India Limited (SMIL) has launched the Gixxer siblings in a special tricolour scheme, which they are calling the Gixxer SP 2017 Series. Just last week, Suzuki introduced the ABS-equipped Gixxer SF in India. The ABS though is a single-channel unit which works on the front disc brake.
The Gixxer SF SP comes with ABS and fuel injection and is priced at Rs 99,312 while the Gixxer SP will cost Rs 81,175 (ex-showroom, Delhi). The SP trims are only cosmetically enhanced and bear no mechanical changes from their regular trims. This means the 14.8PS/14Nm 155cc engine mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
These bikes will be available in distinguishing shades of orange and black which, according to SMIL, "exude excitement, sportiness and the spirit of youthfulness, while also injecting fresh excitement and thrill into the successful and popular Gixxer motorcycles portfolio".
Starts Rs 80,929
- NewsPorsche Macan S officially teased on the social network - India launch expected soon
- NewsArjun Maini to make two-race Formula 2 comeback with Campos Racing
- NewsUpcoming 2020 Land Rover Defender SUV revealed in profile in spy shots
- News5 things to expect from the upcoming BSVI Royal Enfield Classic
- NewsTata Altroz hatchback teased ahead of its official India launch