Suzuki GSX-S1000 and GSX-S1000F Yoshimura special edition unveiled in UK
Suzuki has announced two new special editions of the GSX-S1000 and GSX-S1000F motorcycles, called the Yoshimura special. Both motorcycles feature Yoshimura's R11 exhaust to add a distinct soundtrack to the motorcycle. The bike also features Yoshimura steering stem nut, timing plug, oil filler cap and bar ends.
The special edition Suzuki GSX-S1000 also features a unique shade of grey with contrasting red graphics. Other special edition bits include a wheel rim tape, levers finished in matte black and a new heel plate. The pillion foot rest has been taken off and Suzuki has provided a rear seat cowl instead of a pillion seat.
The Suzuki GSX-S1000, during the first ride review, blew us away with its incredible capabilities. We can only wait to discover what the Yoshimura Special edition will turn out as. This of course, is only if Suzuki India decides to get it to our shores.
GSX-S1000 YOSHIMURA SPECIAL EDITIONS ANNOUNCED
|Suzuki has announced new special editions for its GSX-S1000/A and GSX-S1000FA models, which will come with a host of Yoshimura components and a new graphics kit, as well as a selection of specially picked genuine accessories. Both special edition models will come with a Yoshimura R11 exhaust, as well as Yoshimura steering stem nut, timing plug, oil filler cap, and bar ends. Other additions include wheel rim tape, tank pad, fuel cap trim, paddock stand bobbins, matt black levers, heel plate trim, and a special graphics kit, which adds to the aggressive styling of both GSX-S machines. The pillion footrests are also removed and a pillion seat cowl provided, to enhance the sharp styling of the bike's seat unit. Both the pegs and pillion seat will be supplied to customers as part of the RRP. Available in authorised Suzuki dealerships from March, the non-ABS version of the GSX-S1000 Yoshimura edition comes with an RRP of £9,799, while the ABS variant will cost £10,299. The GSX-S1000FA version is available for £10,699.|
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept
- NewsImage gallery: Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade
- NewsWRC 2018: Hyundai's Thierry Neuville victorious at Rally Sweden
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Clarity fuel cell FCV
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha M-Slaz
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Creon concept
- NewsMaharashtra government announces tax exemption for electric vehicles
- News2018 Toyota Yaris Cross hatchback details revealed
- NewsPorsche to invest $ 7.4 billion by 2022 towards electric vehicles
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi Ethanol