Suzuki GW250 Inazuma launched in India at Rs 3.1 lakh ex-Delhi
Suzuki Motorcycle India Limited (SMIL) has launched the 250cc Suzuki GW250 Inazuma in India at Rs 3,10,121 (ex-showroom, New Delhi). The Inazuma will be available in two colours black and red.
We had told you earlier that the GW250 or Inazuma 250 will be launched in January 2014. The Inazuma has a a 25PS 250cc parallel twin engine. It is mated to a 6-speed manual transmission. Suzuki imports parts of the Inazuma 250 and assembles it here at their Manesar plant. The Inazuma competes with the Honda CBR250R and Hyosung GT250R.
Atul Gupta, executive vice president, SMIL, says, "Suzuki wishes to offer the Indian rider a product at every price point and in every segment. The Inazuma is a practical 250cc bike that expands Suzuki's motorcycle portfolio into the premium segment which is showing growth potential. We believe that the Inazuma will be attractive for the youth, college students and motorcycle enthusiasts."
Starts Rs 1,64,143
Starts Rs 3,44,000
- NewsAuto Expo 2020: BSVI Tata Harrier SUV teased - likely to get a panoramic sunroof
- NewsBSVI Tata Tiago facelift launched in India for Rs 4.6 lakh
- News2020 Tata Altroz launched in India, prices start from Rs 5.29 lakh
- NewsTata Altroz India launch live updates: Prices, engines, features, specs and review
- FeaturesExplore some of the iconic locations of Odisha in Toyota Glanza