Suzuki GW250 Inazuma launched in India at Rs 3.1 lakh ex-Delhi
Suzuki Motorcycle India Limited (SMIL) has launched the 250cc Suzuki GW250 Inazuma in India at Rs 3,10,121 (ex-showroom, New Delhi). The Inazuma will be available in two colours black and red.
We had told you earlier that the GW250 or Inazuma 250 will be launched in January 2014. The Inazuma has a a 25PS 250cc parallel twin engine. It is mated to a 6-speed manual transmission. Suzuki imports parts of the Inazuma 250 and assembles it here at their Manesar plant. The Inazuma competes with the Honda CBR250R and Hyosung GT250R.
Atul Gupta, executive vice president, SMIL, says, "Suzuki wishes to offer the Indian rider a product at every price point and in every segment. The Inazuma is a practical 250cc bike that expands Suzuki's motorcycle portfolio into the premium segment which is showing growth potential. We believe that the Inazuma will be attractive for the youth, college students and motorcycle enthusiasts."
Starts Rs 1,64,143
Starts Rs 3,38,600
- FeaturesPantera RX6 Rallycross car driven: Growing wings!
- NewsHelmet manufacturer Steelbird offers unisex face shields for adults and kids to fight COVID-19
- News2020 Hyundai Creta remains India's best-selling SUV in June
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: 2020 G82 BMW M4 prototype on the Sachsenring
- FeaturesThe contenders: F1's fiercest rivalries
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block