Suzuki GW250 Inazuma launched in India at Rs 3.1 lakh ex-Delhi
Suzuki Motorcycle India Limited (SMIL) has launched the 250cc Suzuki GW250 Inazuma in India at Rs 3,10,121 (ex-showroom, New Delhi). The Inazuma will be available in two colours black and red.
We had told you earlier that the GW250 or Inazuma 250 will be launched in January 2014. The Inazuma has a a 25PS 250cc parallel twin engine. It is mated to a 6-speed manual transmission. Suzuki imports parts of the Inazuma 250 and assembles it here at their Manesar plant. The Inazuma competes with the Honda CBR250R and Hyosung GT250R.
Atul Gupta, executive vice president, SMIL, says, "Suzuki wishes to offer the Indian rider a product at every price point and in every segment. The Inazuma is a practical 250cc bike that expands Suzuki's motorcycle portfolio into the premium segment which is showing growth potential. We believe that the Inazuma will be attractive for the youth, college students and motorcycle enthusiasts."
Starts Rs 3,19,000
- News2018 Mini Countryman to launch in India on May 3
- News2018 Honda Amaze: Everything you need to know
- NewsFord Freestyle launched in India at Rs 5.09 lakh
- NewsTVS Sport Silver Alloy edition launched in India at Rs 38,961
- NewsSpec comparison: Suzuki GSX-S750 vs Kawasaki Z900 vs Triumph Street Triple RS and S
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Ford Freestyle India launch
- NewsBMW iX3 concept all-electric crossover debuts at Auto China 2018
- NewsVolvo XC40 based Geely Concept Icon unveiled at Auto China 2018
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 spied in new two-tone paint options
- News2018 Ducati Monster 821 to be launched in India on May 1, 2018