Suzuki Inazuma 250Z special edition launched in U.K
After having made quite a bit of noise with the hefty price cuts in Indonesia and India on the Inazuma GW250, Suzuki has now launched a special edition of the Inazuma 250Z in U.K. This new edition comes with eye-catching blue or red lines running right from the headlight cowl, onto the radiator guard and all along the seat stitches. Half rim stripes have also been added to the Inazuma 250Z special edition.
Suzuki's GSX1250FAZ tourer too gets similar treatment with a black, red and grey decal set and white rim stripes. The special edition GSX1250FAZ is priced at Rs 8.21 lakh while the Inazuma comes at Rs 3.56 lakh. These prices are around Rs 10,000 more than the regular editions.
Both the motorcycles are now available at U.K dealerships. Will Suzuki launch the Inazuma 250Z special edition in India? Well, only time can tell.
Read our detailed review of the Inazuma
Suzuki Inazuma special edition launched in UK press release
|Suzuki has announced the introduction of three new special colour options, with two new Inazuma 250Z models joining a new-look GSX1250FAZ. For just £7,975 the white GSX1250FAZ comes with a striking red, black and grey decal set with white rim stripes, making the already-excellent value tourer stand out further from the crowd. The GSX1250FAZ is also part of Suzuki's ongoing £750 Cash Deposit Paid Campaign, and is available for less than £100 per month*. The frugal Inazuma 250 also benefits from two new special liveries, as two Z model options join the range. With a black base colour, the city-wise Inazuma 250Z features a dynamic red or blue graphic option, running from the headlight cowl to the radiator guards and up to the seat unit, and rim stripes. It comes with an RRP of £3,459 and is available on Suzuki Riderplan for less than £35 per month**.|
Starts Rs 2,35,931
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?
- NewsHonda Civic facelift unveiled internationally ahead of India launch
- NewsProduct review: 2018 Arai Tour-X4 adv helmet
- Review2018 Ducati Monster 821 road test review