Suzuki Inazuma GW250S coming to Shanghai Auto Show 2013
Suzuki will be unveiling the semi faired variant of it's new Inazuma 250 motorcycle at the upcoming Shanghai Auto Show. Called the GW250S and made for the European and Asian markets, the motorcycle has raised handle bars and a windscreen with a half-fairing to give riders a comfortable stance and better wind protection at high speeds. Powering the GW250S is the same 26PS parallel twin motor from the Inazuma 250. Initially, sales for the faired version will start in China and then onwards in JDM and other countries.
- Review2020 Bentley Flying Spur W12 First Drive Review
- NewsBajaj Chetak is back, but this time in an all-electric form
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz G-Class SUV launched in India at Rs 1.5 crore
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz G-Class SUV India launch - Live updates: price, specs, features, details
- NewsLive Updates: Bajaj Urbanite electric scooter India launch