Suzuki India announces mega service sales week for Bhopal, Ujjain and Indore
After the launch of the V-Strom 1000 at the Expo, SMIL has now announced a mega service sales week for its customers in Bhopal, Indore and Ujjain. Starting from March 26, all Suzuki dealerships, authorized sub-dealers and branches will provide one year of free service on purchase of a new vehicle. This scheme closes on March 29, 2014. The free service includes free engine oil replacement, free checkup of the bike or scooter by Suzuki engineers and also air filter cleaning or replacement. Apart from this, there will be a 50 per cent discount on labour and 10 per cent off on spare parts.
Suzuki Being Human special edition
These Suzuki dealers will also provide 100 per cent finance, lowest EMIs on a down payment of Rs 2999, spot approval and delivery as also the best exchange value for an old vehicle.
Starts Rs 55,045
- NewsVolvo XC40 gets 200 bookings in a fortnight, two new variants now also available
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS recalled in the US
- NewsJaguar F-Type now available with 2.0-litre Ingenium petrol, starting at Rs 90.93 lakh
- NewsIndian Automotive Artist Vidita Singh to exhibit her art work at Pebble Beach Concours
- NewsVolkswagen I.D R Pikes Peak wins hill climb shootout at 2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed
- NewsTVS Apache RR310 can now be had with an Akrapovic Racing Line exhaust system
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS to have a 2-3 month long waiting period in India
- NewsYamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Street Rally launched in India at Rs 57,898
- NewsMobile showroom from Audi to tour more than 30 cities in India
- Review2018 Toyota Yaris V MT road test review