Suzuki India announces mega service sales week for Bhopal, Ujjain and Indore
After the launch of the V-Strom 1000 at the Expo, SMIL has now announced a mega service sales week for its customers in Bhopal, Indore and Ujjain. Starting from March 26, all Suzuki dealerships, authorized sub-dealers and branches will provide one year of free service on purchase of a new vehicle. This scheme closes on March 29, 2014. The free service includes free engine oil replacement, free checkup of the bike or scooter by Suzuki engineers and also air filter cleaning or replacement. Apart from this, there will be a 50 per cent discount on labour and 10 per cent off on spare parts.
Suzuki Being Human special edition
These Suzuki dealers will also provide 100 per cent finance, lowest EMIs on a down payment of Rs 2999, spot approval and delivery as also the best exchange value for an old vehicle.
Starts Rs 55,977
- FeaturesInterview: Economics behind X1 Racing with co-founder Abhinandan Balasubramanian
- NewsNext Generation Skoda Rapid design sketches unveiled - India launch expected in 2021
- News2019 Hyundai Venue SUV gets over 75,000 bookings in five months
- News2019 Tokyo Motor Show: Toyota Mirai FCEV concept unveiled
- NewsKawasaki ZH2 supercharged spotted ahead of its October 23 global debut