Suzuki India announces mega service sales week for Bhopal, Ujjain and Indore
After the launch of the V-Strom 1000 at the Expo, SMIL has now announced a mega service sales week for its customers in Bhopal, Indore and Ujjain. Starting from March 26, all Suzuki dealerships, authorized sub-dealers and branches will provide one year of free service on purchase of a new vehicle. This scheme closes on March 29, 2014. The free service includes free engine oil replacement, free checkup of the bike or scooter by Suzuki engineers and also air filter cleaning or replacement. Apart from this, there will be a 50 per cent discount on labour and 10 per cent off on spare parts.
Suzuki Being Human special edition
These Suzuki dealers will also provide 100 per cent finance, lowest EMIs on a down payment of Rs 2999, spot approval and delivery as also the best exchange value for an old vehicle.
Starts Rs 55,045
- NewsDakar 2019: Hero MotoSports' CS Santosh, Joaquim Rodrigues and Oriol Mena gear up for 41st edition of the rally
- Review2019 Audi E-Tron first drive review
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Nissan Kicks India-spec
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 accessory list revealed with prices
- Review2019 BMW 3 Series first drive review
- Review2018 BMW G 310 R road test review
- Review2019 Nissan Kicks first drive review
- News2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 44.68 lakh, more powerful diesel option added
- NewsImage gallery: Koeniggsegg Regera KNC
- NewsHonda X-Blade launched with ABS at Rs 87,776