Suzuki Access 125 launched in new matte colours
Suzuki Motorcycle India has launched a new, matte coloured variant of the Access 125 at Rs 50,063 (ex-Delhi). The new colours are metallic fibroin grey and metallic matt black.
Besides the body panels, the scooter also gets black alloy wheels, front forks and grab rails. The new red seats contrast against the dark shades, and it should appeal to the youth, the target customers for Suzuki.
There are no mechanical changes to the scooter. It is powered by a 124cc, single-cylinder engine that develops 8.7PS and 10.2Nm.
Speaking about the new colours, Satoshi Uchida, managing director, Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited, said that the new colours celebrate the monsoon and the upcoming festive season. He also added that the company is confident that new matte colours will find universal appeal.
Starts Rs 55,045
- News2019 Jawa Forty Two: Image Gallery
- News2019 Jawa: Image gallery
- NewsVolkswagen being investigated for selling pre-production cars to customers
- News50,000th BMW 310cc series motorcycle rolled out from Hosur plant
- News1,874 units of the Yamaha R3 recalled in India
- NewsThings to know about the 2019 Nissan Kicks India-spec SUV
- NewsTata Motors to increase prices by up to Rs 40,000 from January 1, 2019
- NewsTata Harrier SUV multi-city public preview to start form December 18
- NewsRefreshed 2019 BMW X1 SUV spotted testing in Europe
- NewsMahindra S201 sub-four-metre SUV nameplate to be revealed on December 19