Suzuki Access 125 launched in new matte colours
Suzuki Motorcycle India has launched a new, matte coloured variant of the Access 125 at Rs 50,063 (ex-Delhi). The new colours are metallic fibroin grey and metallic matt black.
Besides the body panels, the scooter also gets black alloy wheels, front forks and grab rails. The new red seats contrast against the dark shades, and it should appeal to the youth, the target customers for Suzuki.
There are no mechanical changes to the scooter. It is powered by a 124cc, single-cylinder engine that develops 8.7PS and 10.2Nm.
Speaking about the new colours, Satoshi Uchida, managing director, Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited, said that the new colours celebrate the monsoon and the upcoming festive season. He also added that the company is confident that new matte colours will find universal appeal.
Starts Rs 64,800
- NewsHyundai Venue SUV to get iMT clutchless manual gearbox with 1.0-litre turbo
- NewsBSVI Skoda Rapid 1.0-litre TSI to get automatic option in September 2020
- NewsAudi e-tron S and Audi e-tron S Sportback electric SUVs revealed
- NewsMG Gloster SUV teased on Indian website, here's everything you need to know
- NewsMaruti Suzuki launches subscription services
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block