Suzuki Access 125 launched in new matte colours
Suzuki Motorcycle India has launched a new, matte coloured variant of the Access 125 at Rs 50,063 (ex-Delhi). The new colours are metallic fibroin grey and metallic matt black.
Besides the body panels, the scooter also gets black alloy wheels, front forks and grab rails. The new red seats contrast against the dark shades, and it should appeal to the youth, the target customers for Suzuki.
There are no mechanical changes to the scooter. It is powered by a 124cc, single-cylinder engine that develops 8.7PS and 10.2Nm.
Speaking about the new colours, Satoshi Uchida, managing director, Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited, said that the new colours celebrate the monsoon and the upcoming festive season. He also added that the company is confident that new matte colours will find universal appeal.
Starts Rs 64,800
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium
- NewsHarley-Davidson will shut local manufacturing, curtail sales operations and re-structure the Indian business
- NewsLive updates: First-ever 2020 Mahindra Thar auction for charity
- NewsLand Rover Defender to launch in India on October 15
- NewsTop-spec Kia Sonet GTX+ diesel-auto and turbo petrol-DCT prices revealed