Suzuki Intruder 150 spied days ahead of launch in India
Spy images of the Suzuki Intruder 150 which will be launched in India on November 7 have revealed its final form. The Suzuki Intruder 150 has caused a bit of a storm ever since its brochure leak revealed its modern cruiser motorcycle look. Now with clear images of the Intruder 150, we can say that Suzuki have gone all out to attract new customers and possibly grab a few from the Bajaj Avenger, which has so far been the only cruiser motorcycle in the sub-200cc range. The Suzuki Intruder 150 gets its flowy styling cues from house Suzuki Intruder, but the bodywork looks a bit much in proportion for the engine and tyres it comes with, at least in the images. Fuel tank with extended shrouds, two-piece seat unit, projector headlamp, LED taillamps, a rear that is reminiscent of larger Suzukis are some of the details we find in the images. The Intruder 150 carries the same alloy wheels and digital instrumentation as the Gixxer 150.
Suzuki seems to have done a good job with the bodywork concealing any major gaps that could result from housing a small engine. The upcoming motorcycle was spied while it was being shot for a commercial. In the spy images, the riders are also seen wearing leather jackets with 'Intruder Urban Brotherhood' badges, and this may be an owners club that Suzuki could launch alongside the Intruder 150.
The Suzuki Intruder 150 also gets a twin-port exhaust, similar to what is offered on the Suzuki Gixxer series. Powering the Suzuki Intruder 150 is believed to be the 154.9cc single-cylinder unit that does duty in the Gixxer range. The power and torque out of this motor is 14.8PS and 14Nm respectively. While the state of tune might be retained for the Suzuki Intruder 150, the company might also look at tweaking the performance to make it more suitable for highways.
The Suzuki Intruder appears to be a premium offering for its segment. We will see how it looks in the flesh soon. The baby Intruder also appears to have good ground clearance in the images. Suzuki dealerships in India have already started accepting bookings for the all-new Intruder 150 and deliveries are expected to begin soon after its launch. The Suzuki Intruder 150 is expected to be priced around Rs 1 lakh.
Images Source: BikeAdvice
Starts Rs 1,06,896
Starts Rs 86,829
Starts Rs 77,015
- News2018 Drag Racing: Hemant Mudappa claims three two-wheeler titles
- News2018 INMRC: Jagan Kumar widens lead in the Super Sport category
- NewsLive updates: Vazirani Shul electric hypercar showcased in India
- NewsMaserati Ghibli Ribelle is an all-black limited edition offering for the EMEA markets
- News2018 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 twin and Interceptor 650 twin prices out!
- NewsIsuzu D-Max V-Cross facelift spotted testing in India
- NewsTriumph India to launch six new motorcycles by June 2019
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq RS interiors revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show debut
- NewsLive Updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 global launch
- NewsTriumph India to launch Scrambler 1200 in January 2019, 5 other launches by June