Suzuki Intruder 150 to be launched in India on November 7, images leaked
Earlier this month, Suzuki India had sent an invitation about the launch of an all new motorcycle on November 7, 2017. And now images of the same have leaked online. These images are of the the leaked brochure of the Suzuki Intruder 150, which is a cruiser motorcycle that might take on the likes of the Bajaj Avenger 150. Suzuki dealerships in India have already started accepting bookings for the all new Intruder 150 and deliveries are expected to begin soon after its launch. The Suzuki Intruder 150 is expected to be priced around Rs 1 lakh.
The retro styling of the Suzuki Intruder 150 paired with that generous body work will make it a distinct offering in India
The Suzuki Intruder 150, as the name suggests, takes its design inspiration from the larger Intruder cruiser that is sold in international and Indian market. The Suzuki Intruder 150 gets LED projector headlight, aerodynamic fuel tank and LED tail light. While the brochure images are not clear, it can be seen that the Suzuki Intruder 150 gets a generous bodywork that looks gaudy. Something that we can confirm only when we get to see the motorcycle in flesh. The Suzuki Intruder 150 also gets a twin-port exhaust, similar to what is offered on the Suzuki Gixxer series.
That's the Suzuki Intruder 1800. the design inspiration for the Suzuki Intruder 150
Powering the Suzuki Intruder 150 is believed to be the 154.9cc single-cylinder unit that does duty in the Gixxer range. The power and torque out of this motor is 14.8PS and 14Nm respectively. While the state of tune might be retained for the Suzuki Intruder 150, the company might also look at tweaking the performance to make it more suitable for highways. The Suzuki Intruder 150 will directly compete against the Bajaj Avenger 150 in India.
Importantly, the brochure of the Suzuki Intruder 150 also mentions of ABS as a safety feature. Similar, to the Gixxer series, we assume the Intruder 150 too might feature ABS in the top-spec variant.
Image source: BikeAdvice.in
Starts Rs 1,06,896
Starts Rs 86,829
Starts Rs 77,015
- NewsBetter recognition needed in order for Indian motorsport to grow says Gautam Singhania
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Aston Martin Vantage launched in India
- NewsThe 510PS Aston Martin Vantage has been launched in India at Rs 2.95 crore
- FeaturesOD Mercedes-Benz 24-hours Performance Run: Scale of C
- News2018 Ducati 959 Panigale Corse launched in India at Rs 15.2 lakh
- NewsMV Agusta and Pirelli Design unveil the limited edition Dragster 800 RR Pirelli
- NewsRetro-themed Peugeot e-Legend concept EV breaks cover
- OpinionOn the joys and hardships of motorsport writing...
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 first ride review
- News2018 Ford Aspire facelift bookings open in India ahead of launch