Suzuki Intruder Fi launched in India at Rs 1.06 lakh
Suzuki launched the Intruder in India in November 2017. The company has sold close to 15,000 models since its launch in the country. The Suzuki Intruder is based on the proven Gixxer platform and also comes with the same powertrain. And now Suzuki India has launched the Fi version of the Intruder at Rs 1.06 lakh, ex-Delhi. This makes it Rs 6,901 more premium than the regular offering.
The company claims that the 2018 Intruder Fi comes with Suzuki Advanced Fuel Injection Technology with six sensors that calculate the optimum amount of fuel required for better combustion, and hence providing an accurate throttle response at all engine speeds. The Suzuki Intruder Fi comes in two colours metallic oort/metallic matt black no 2, and glass sparkle black/metallic matt titanium silver.
"Since it's launch, the Intruder has received an overwhelming demand with close to 15000 units sold, overachieving our projected sales target by 25 per cent. With a unique blend of premium appeal, coupled with futuristic features like ABS and now an efficient Fuel Injection technology, the Intruder is a premium offering in the cruiser segment, unlike any other" commented Sajeev Rajasekharan, Executive Vice President, Sales & Marketing, SMIPL.
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car
- NewsBig Boy Toyz inaugurates showroom in Mumbai
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh
- NewsEESL puts second tender to acquire 10,000 EVs on hold
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 68,000
- NewsLive Updates: Suzuki Burgman Street 125 India launch
- News2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed: Polestar 1 production-spec prototype debuts
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 GS launched in India at Rs 3.49 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch