Suzuki Intruder Fi launched in India at Rs 1.06 lakh
Suzuki launched the Intruder in India in November 2017. The company has sold close to 15,000 models since its launch in the country. The Suzuki Intruder is based on the proven Gixxer platform and also comes with the same powertrain. And now Suzuki India has launched the Fi version of the Intruder at Rs 1.06 lakh, ex-Delhi. This makes it Rs 6,901 more premium than the regular offering.
The company claims that the 2018 Intruder Fi comes with Suzuki Advanced Fuel Injection Technology with six sensors that calculate the optimum amount of fuel required for better combustion, and hence providing an accurate throttle response at all engine speeds. The Suzuki Intruder Fi comes in two colours metallic oort/metallic matt black no 2, and glass sparkle black/metallic matt titanium silver.
"Since it's launch, the Intruder has received an overwhelming demand with close to 15000 units sold, overachieving our projected sales target by 25 per cent. With a unique blend of premium appeal, coupled with futuristic features like ABS and now an efficient Fuel Injection technology, the Intruder is a premium offering in the cruiser segment, unlike any other" commented Sajeev Rajasekharan, Executive Vice President, Sales & Marketing, SMIPL.
- NewsAudi Q5L unveiled before Auto China 2018 debut
- NewsHero Motocorp revises prices across its entire range by up to Rs 625
- NewsSuzuki Ertiga rival Mitsubishi Xpander MPV exports begin from Indonesia
- News2018 Toyota Yaris: Variant-wise price guide
- News2018 Toyota Yaris launched in India at Rs 8.75 lakh
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander bookings open in India
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750: Four things you will like and three you won't
- Features2016 Ducati Multistrada 1200S long term review: After 16,700km and fourteen months
- NewsAuto China 2018: BMW M2 Competition debuts in China
- NewsAuto China 2018: Vision Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept showcased