Suzuki Intruder Fi launched in India at Rs 1.06 lakh
Suzuki launched the Intruder in India in November 2017. The company has sold close to 15,000 models since its launch in the country. The Suzuki Intruder is based on the proven Gixxer platform and also comes with the same powertrain. And now Suzuki India has launched the Fi version of the Intruder at Rs 1.06 lakh, ex-Delhi. This makes it Rs 6,901 more premium than the regular offering.
The company claims that the 2018 Intruder Fi comes with Suzuki Advanced Fuel Injection Technology with six sensors that calculate the optimum amount of fuel required for better combustion, and hence providing an accurate throttle response at all engine speeds. The Suzuki Intruder Fi comes in two colours metallic oort/metallic matt black no 2, and glass sparkle black/metallic matt titanium silver.
"Since it's launch, the Intruder has received an overwhelming demand with close to 15000 units sold, overachieving our projected sales target by 25 per cent. With a unique blend of premium appeal, coupled with futuristic features like ABS and now an efficient Fuel Injection technology, the Intruder is a premium offering in the cruiser segment, unlike any other" commented Sajeev Rajasekharan, Executive Vice President, Sales & Marketing, SMIPL.
- News2018 MotoGP season comes to a dramatic end, Dovizioso wins 'two-part' rain soaked race
- News2018 JK NRC: Karthik Tharani wins 2018 Euro JK 18 championship
- NewsMarc Marquez dominates Sunday morning warm-up at Valencia for 2018 MotoGP season finale
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350