Suzuki Intruder special editions launched in India, prices start at Rs 1 lakh
Just as the festive season is about to begin, Suzuki India has introduced limited editions of its popular motorcycle, the Intruder called the SP. The limited edition offering will be offered on both carb and fuel injected versions and come in matte black and candy sanoma red colour options with a pillion backrest fitment. Additionally, the SP variants will come with ABS as standard highlighting the company's focus on safety for the Indian riders. The Intruder SP is priced at Rs 1,00,500 while the Fi SP edition is priced at Rs 1,07,300, both prices are ex-Delhi. We believe Suzuki dealerships in India have already started accepting bookings for the same and will start deliveries shortly.
The limited edition offering will be offered on both carb and fuel injected versions and come in matte black and candy sanoma red colour options with a pillion backrest fitment.
"We are happy to introduce the special editions ahead of the festive season which will lure the cruiser customers. With its head-turning design, luxurious appeal and sporty looks, Suzuki Intruder and FI variants are an apt fit for the people who want to stand out from the crowd. It's for the people who navigate the challenges and ride it out with brotherhood." commented, Satoshi Uchida Managing Director, Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt. Ltd.
Suzuki launched the Intruder in India in November 2017. The company has sold close to 15,000 models since its launch in the country. The Suzuki Intruder is based on the proven Gixxer platform and also comes with the same powertrain. The fuel injected version was launched earlier this year. The company claims that the 2018 Intruder Fi comes with Suzuki advanced fuel injection technology with six sensors that calculate the optimum amount of fuel required for better combustion, and hence providing an accurate throttle response at all engine speeds.
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019
- Features35 years of the Maruti 800: A social icon
- NewsMore spy images emerge of upcoming 2019 Renault RBC seven-seater MPV
- NewsOkinawa i-Praise electric scooter pre-bookings begin at Rs 5,000
- News2020 Mahindra Thar off-roader spotted testing under camoflage
- NewsJawa Motorcycles opens its first two dealerships in Pune
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like