Suzuki launches Let's scooter with dual-tone colours
Suzuki Motorcycle India has launched new dual-tone colours on the Suzuki Let's scooter in India, in light of the upcoming festive season. The Let's is available in three new colour combinations. The common element among the three options is the matte black front apron and blacked-out wheels. The headlamp cowl is also finished in black.
Besides the new paint job, the chequered flag stickers are also new.
Speaking about the new colour options, Satoshi Uchida, managing director, Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited, said that the new dual-tone colours will enhance the style quotient of the Let's. He also added that the new colours will appeal to young customers.
The dual-tone Let's is priced at Rs 48,193, ex-Delhi.
The Suzuki Let's is powered by a 112.8cc BS-IV engine. We were quite impressed with the scooter when we tested it. You can read about it here.
- FeaturesFive accessories that will get your BMW R1200 GS closer to BMW GS Trophy-spec
- NewsExclusive: 2018 Toyota Yaris to be launched in India on April 24, bookings now open
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg teased before March 23 reveal in Beijing
- ReviewRange Rover Velar P250 road test review
- NewsForce Motors announces joint venture with Rolls-Royce Power Systems under Force MTU Power Systems banner
- News2018 Bentley Continental GT launching in India on March 24
- FeaturesBetter riding: You must be able to see where you're going! | Near miss!
- NewsMG Motor to launch first car in India earlier than planned, by second quarter of 2019
- NewsUpcoming 700km Mumbai-Nagpur expressway to reduce travel time by half
- NewsIndian Oil begins doorstep delivery of diesel in India