Suzuki launches Let's scooter with dual-tone colours
Suzuki Motorcycle India has launched new dual-tone colours on the Suzuki Let's scooter in India, in light of the upcoming festive season. The Let's is available in three new colour combinations. The common element among the three options is the matte black front apron and blacked-out wheels. The headlamp cowl is also finished in black.
Besides the new paint job, the chequered flag stickers are also new.
Speaking about the new colour options, Satoshi Uchida, managing director, Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited, said that the new dual-tone colours will enhance the style quotient of the Let's. He also added that the new colours will appeal to young customers.
The dual-tone Let's is priced at Rs 48,193, ex-Delhi.
The Suzuki Let's is powered by a 112.8cc BS-IV engine. We were quite impressed with the scooter when we tested it. You can read about it here.
- NewsConfirmed: 2020 BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS BSV India launch on October 8
- NewsUpcoming Triumph Trident middleweight roadster is almost production ready
- News810PS all-electric Hyundai RM20e prototype showcases future N brand potential
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Tasting spicy delicacies of Maharashtra in Hyundai Verna
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class LWB facelift revealed