Suzuki Lets launched in Chennai at Rs 46,925
Suzuki has launched its Let's scooter in Chennai today with a price tag of Rs 46,925 (ex-showroom). The Let's is the company's entry in the 110cc scooter segment.
Power is obtained from a single cylinder, four stroke, air-cooled engine
Suzuki will be launching their 110cc contender across the country in a phased manner. Powering the Let's is a single cylinder, four stroke, air-cooled engine displacing 112.8cc and generating 8.7PS of max power with a torque output of 9Nm. Power is delivered to the rear wheels via a CVT transmission. The scooter rides on 90/100-10 tubeless tyres at both the front and rear with the stopping power provided by 120mm drum brakes at both ends. Mileage is a claimed 63kmpl which Suzuki says has been achieved through its in-house developed Suzuki Eco performance (SEP) technology without sacrificing power. Suspension duties are handled by telescopic coil springs at the front and swing arm coil springs at the rear.
Mileage is a claimed 63kmpl
The scooter also gets many features such as a dual colour meter console, central locking with safety shutter, DC socket for charging mobile and other portable devices as well as a large convenient hook for securely carrying luggage on the footboard.
The Let's is available in five colours: white, blue, black, red and silver. Suzuki's contender in the 110cc segment will be up against stiff competition with the likes of Hero Pleasure, TVS Wego, Yamaha Ray and Honda Activa-i.
Starts Rs 46,104
Starts Rs 49,030
Starts Rs 52,127
Starts Rs 50,817
- NewsMahindra becomes first Indian carmaker to drive to Everest base camp
- NewsIndia-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks unveiled In Mumbai
- NewsMahindra and Ford to collaborate on shared powertrains, connected car tech
- NewsLive updates: Reveal of India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks
- Review2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro first ride review
- NewsConfirmed: KTM says 790 Duke launch in India not slated for November
- News2019 Hyundai Tucson facelift coming to India in May 2019
- NewsBREAKING: 2018 KTM 790 Duke to be launched in India post-Diwali 2018, pre-bookings already open
- News2019 Porsche Cayenne launched in India at Rs 1.19 crore
- Review2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo first drive review