Suzuki Lets launched in Chennai at Rs 46,925
Suzuki has launched its Let's scooter in Chennai today with a price tag of Rs 46,925 (ex-showroom). The Let's is the company's entry in the 110cc scooter segment.
Power is obtained from a single cylinder, four stroke, air-cooled engine
Suzuki will be launching their 110cc contender across the country in a phased manner. Powering the Let's is a single cylinder, four stroke, air-cooled engine displacing 112.8cc and generating 8.7PS of max power with a torque output of 9Nm. Power is delivered to the rear wheels via a CVT transmission. The scooter rides on 90/100-10 tubeless tyres at both the front and rear with the stopping power provided by 120mm drum brakes at both ends. Mileage is a claimed 63kmpl which Suzuki says has been achieved through its in-house developed Suzuki Eco performance (SEP) technology without sacrificing power. Suspension duties are handled by telescopic coil springs at the front and swing arm coil springs at the rear.
Mileage is a claimed 63kmpl
The scooter also gets many features such as a dual colour meter console, central locking with safety shutter, DC socket for charging mobile and other portable devices as well as a large convenient hook for securely carrying luggage on the footboard.
The Let's is available in five colours: white, blue, black, red and silver. Suzuki's contender in the 110cc segment will be up against stiff competition with the likes of Hero Pleasure, TVS Wego, Yamaha Ray and Honda Activa-i.
Starts Rs 44,900
Starts Rs 49,030
Starts Rs 52,127
Starts Rs 50,817
- NewsAudi's new 2-litre race engine makes 610PS!
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Royal Enfield Bullet Trials 350 and 500 India launch
- NewsAston Martin DBS GT Zagato can be bought only with the the DB4 GT Zagato Continuation
- NewsMahindra's genuine spares will also be sold online on M2ALL.com
- NewsF1: Mick Schumacher to drive Ferrari SF90 at Bahrain test
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip