Suzuki Motorcycle India launches 'Joy Of Safety' campaign to improve two-wheeler riding
Suzuki Motorcycle India has initiated a new campaign called the 'Joy Of Safety', a free workshop for Suzuki owners to gain a better understanding of their motorcycles and scooters. The aim is to impart basic knowledge about riding and dynamics to make them better riders.The initiative was kicked off through a concept training activity conducted at the GL Suzuki dealership in Delhi. The 'Joy Of Safety' workshop will be conducted across 28 cities in pan India. The workshops will be conducted at Suzuki dealerships across India.
Motorcycles and scooters nowadays are equipped with technologies such as ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) as well as advanced features such as riding modes and traction control, available in premium motorcycles. However, none of these are useful if the rider isn't aware of their basic functionality and how to use these features to his advantage.
Suzuki Motorcycle India - Joy Of Safety
Devashish Handa, vice president, SMIPL (Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited) said, "As a socially responsible corporate, Suzuki Motorcycle India is committed to work towards welfare of the society it is a part of. Towards this commitment, we are pleased to roll out the Joy of Safety initiative for our customers with the support of our dealer partners. A good rider is someone who doesn't just ride fast, or for long-distances; but also the one who rides responsibly. Acknowledging the safety of oneself and that of all stakeholders in the ecosystem is a trait inherent to a responsible biker. Suzuki Motorcycle has always invested in creating exciting riding experiences with a sense of responsibility towards safety of the society to which it belongs. This is yet another step in that direction."
If you own a Suzuki two-wheeler, you can get in touch with your local Suzuki dealership and participate in this campaign.
Starts Rs 17.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10,89,000
- NewsSuzuki Gixxer SF 155 spotted ahead of its official launch
- NewsExclusive: Hyundai Venue sub-compact SUV prices leaked ahead of its official launch
- NewsInterview: MG India's Rajeev Chaba on strategy, new products and BSVI
- NewsUpdated TVS Apache RR 310 coming soon!
- NewsMG Hector SUV to sport 19 exclusive features - launch next month
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip