Suzuki Motorcycles ties up with Paytm
Suzuki Motorcycle India has entered an alliance with Paytm, one of India's largest mobile payment and e-commerce platforms, to increase its reach across the country. The tie-up enables Paytm users to access the entire bike and scooter line-up on its marketplace as well as every e-commerce platform in the country.
Currently, over 400 dealerships are on-board with this development thus enabling countrywide access for Suzuki two-wheelers, even in remote areas. As a part of the tie-up, a virtual Suzuki showroom will be present on Paytm with specifications and pricing of all the two-wheelers at one's fingertips. The scooter line-up consists of the Let's 110, Swish 125 and Access 125, while the bike line-up is made up of the Hayate, Gixxer and Gixxer SF. It's worth noting that Suzuki superbikes are not available through this tie-up.
Once users have booked the bike of their choice, Paytm will then direct the users to the closest dealership for registration and collection. Paytm will also provide financing for all Suzuki bikes and scooters. Paytm expects more than 10,000 units to be sold through the virtual showroom by the end of this year.
"Paytm enjoys great consumer trust owing to transactional credibility and consumer satisfaction. Based on this understanding, Paytm and Suzuki were the natural partners for this strategic alliance. Consumers can now book their favourite Suzuki motorbike with the ease of a click on Paytm. Our dealerships present across the country will be actively involved in giving a great consumer experience to Paytm's customers while fulfilling the orders," said Satoshi Uchida, managing director, Suzuki Motorcycle India.
Starts Rs 59,921
Starts Rs 55,045
Starts Rs 77,015
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019
- Features35 years of the Maruti 800: A social icon
- NewsMore spy images emerge of upcoming 2019 Renault RBC seven-seater MPV
- NewsOkinawa i-Praise electric scooter pre-bookings begin at Rs 5,000
- News2020 Mahindra Thar off-roader spotted testing under camoflage
- NewsJawa Motorcycles opens its first two dealerships in Pune
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like