Suzuki previews Authentics concept
At the 2013 Shanghai Auto Show, Suzuki will be present with it's new C-segment offering, the Authentics Concept. We suspect this to be the sedan version of the SX4 crossover shown at the Geneva Show, albeit with an altered design and longer wheelbase. Suzuki hasn't divulged any details about this new sedan except to say that it will be sporty as also elegant with a low stance and long wheelbase.
- NewsGoogle Maps update warns you of speed trap cameras
- NewsFisker's all-electric SUV teased, to offer 480km driving range
- NewsRoyal Enfield Classic 350 gets optional alloy wheels
- News2019 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz with 1.5-litre diesel engine spotted on test
- News2019 Tata Buzzard seven-seater SUV will be called Cassini in India