Suzuki to launch the Gixxer with a rear disc brake in India on April 15, 2016
At the first ever Gixxer Day on April 15, 2016, Suzuki will launch the new rear disc brake equipped Gixxer in India. First showcased as the expo, the Gixxer with a rear disc brake is expected to be priced around Rs 2,500 more than the rear drum brake trim. The new Suzuki Gixxer will continue to make 14.8PS/14Nm from its 155cc carburetted heart. It will also get new graphics.
The Suzuki Gixxer day is the company's way of bringing motorcycle owners together, where they can interact with one another, meet dealers, and discuss any issues with the service personnel. The Gixxer day will be celebrated in nine cities, so most owners have a convenient location to head to. Head over to RedBull's website to know the complete schedule.
Pumping up the festivities for the Suzuki Gixxer day, Red Bull athlete and stunt rider Aras Gibieza will tour the country, showcasing his gravity and physics defying skills. The tour spans an entire month, during which the 26-year old will perform in nine cities. The two-time European Stunt Riding Champion has already toured the country twice prior, and plans to wow the audience once more starting 15th April in Delhi, with the final act in Pune on the 15th of May.
The Lithuanian stuntman is going to perform on his 162PS GSX-R 1000 which has been tricked out to aid the manoeuvres he is famed for. Aras has been in love with 2-wheeled machines since the age of 10. Testing out random bikes and stunting became a way to pass time. That eventually led to him becoming the stunt maverick that we know him as today.
Starts Rs 81,175
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in India at Rs 15.3 lakh
- NewsBMW Motorrad cuts motorcycle prices by 10 per cent in India
- Review2018 Ferrari Portofino first drive review
- News2018 Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X and Thunderbird 350X to be launched in India on February 28, 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far