Suzuki to launch the GSX-S 1000F ABS and GSX-S 1000 in India soon
Suzuki is set to launch two new litre class motorcycles in India - the semi-faired GSX-S 1000F and the naked GSX-S 1000. Both the motorcycles have been teased on the company's website. Suzuki had also officially announced the same during the launch of the new Gixxer SF last month.
Coming from the same GSX family, the S 1000F and S 1000 get the same engine as the R1000. There are minor tweaks made to suit the less aggressive nature of both the new machines. The Suzuki GSX-S 1000 is the naked streetfighter motorcycle that will compete with the Yamaha FZ1, Kawasaki Z1000, Ducati Monster 1200 and BMW S1000. The 999cc engine in the Suzuki GSX-S1000 makes close to 142PS of power and comes mated to a 6-speed gearbox. While both the motorcycles look aggressive, the faired Suzuki GSX-S 1000F ABS feels more so. The naked motorcycle with its less committed riding position is more suited for touring while the fully faired motorcycle has a sportier stance.
In terms of equipment, both the motorcycles are quite generously kitted for their repective segments, with distance to empty real-time mileage indicators, all-digital instrument clusters, traction control, three riding modes and ABS. Expect these Suzuki motorcycles to be available in showrooms in a month's time.
Starts Rs 15,60,000
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 99,200
- FeaturesCounter to COVID-19 - Camper trailer tourism
- FeaturesElectric Dreams: Honda e
- NewsDelhi government announces EV policy, up to Rs 1.5 lakh subsidy for electric passenger vehicles
- NewsToyota Fortuner TRD Limited Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 34.98 lakh
- NewsUpcoming new-gen Mahindra Thar SUV spied: Everything we know so far