Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT to be launched in India soon, pricing likely to around Rs 9 lakh, on-road
Suzuki is all set to launch the V-Strom 650 XT in India that is expected to take place in the third week of September. The Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT was showcased in India at the Auto Expo this year. We have learnt from our sources that the Suzuki 2 Wheelers will launch the V-Strom 650 XT with spoked wheels in 19-inch front an 17-inch rear in India and not the alloy wheels version as conveyed by some of the dealerships in India. The 2018 Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT will be brought in via the CKD route and locally-assembled. This could translate in competitive pricing. We expect the on-road pricing to be around Rs 9 lakh, on road.
Suzuki India has been able to achieve good pricing on the GSX-S750 owing to the same reason - local assembly. The 650 XT will be the third motorcycle from Suzuki big bikes after the Hayabusa, and the GSX-S750 to be locally-assembled. The Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT was first showcased at the Intermot 2016 and made its India debut at the 2018 Auto Expo in February.
The V-Strom 650 XT brings spoked wheels in 19-inch front an 17-inch rear for more usability off the road. It comes powered by the 650cc V-twin from the popular Suzuki SV 650 sold internationally. Its styling is inspired by the larger V-Strom 1000 which was previously launched in the country.
Also see: Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT vs Kawasaki Versys 650 Video
Starts Rs 7,46,577
Starts Rs 6,79,000
- FeaturesComplete Guide to Caravans, Campers and Homes On Wheels in India
- NewsBMW R 18 cruiser launched in India at Rs 18.90 lakh, ex-showroom
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300