Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT to be launched in India soon, pricing likely to around Rs 9 lakh, on-road
Suzuki is all set to launch the V-Strom 650 XT in India that is expected to take place in the third week of September. The Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT was showcased in India at the Auto Expo this year. We have learnt from our sources that the Suzuki 2 Wheelers will launch the V-Strom 650 XT with spoked wheels in 19-inch front an 17-inch rear in India and not the alloy wheels version as conveyed by some of the dealerships in India. The 2018 Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT will be brought in via the CKD route and locally-assembled. This could translate in competitive pricing. We expect the on-road pricing to be around Rs 9 lakh, on road.
Suzuki India has been able to achieve good pricing on the GSX-S750 owing to the same reason - local assembly. The 650 XT will be the third motorcycle from Suzuki big bikes after the Hayabusa, and the GSX-S750 to be locally-assembled. The Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT was first showcased at the Intermot 2016 and made its India debut at the 2018 Auto Expo in February.
The V-Strom 650 XT brings spoked wheels in 19-inch front an 17-inch rear for more usability off the road. It comes powered by the 650cc V-twin from the popular Suzuki SV 650 sold internationally. Its styling is inspired by the larger V-Strom 1000 which was previously launched in the country.
Starts Rs 7,46,577
- FeaturesFIVA General Council Meeting in India
- FeaturesFIVA President in Conversation with Bob Rupani
- NewsMaruti Suzuki to discontinue diesel models from 2020 - will offer an EV for Rs 9 lakh
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno hatchback diesel and RS variants see price hike
- NewsHarley Davidson reported a drop of 26.8 per cent in its Q1 earnings of 2019
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip