Suzuki will soon launch the GSX-S300 in China
Suzuki is all set to launch the GSX-S300 in China, the bike will be sold under Suzuki's Chinese partner - Haojue Motorcycles as the Haojoue DR300. The bike was initially unveiled at the Chongqing Mobo Fair in 2018 and it will be powered by 298cc parallel-twin engine mated to a six-speed gearbox that makes a maximum power of 29PS and pulls 27.8Nm of torque. The bike gets KYB USD forks up front and a seven-step adjustable for the rear section, braking is done by petal discs at both ends and dual-channel ABS is standard.
The bike borrows its styling cues from the GSX-S1000 and gets bold graphics with gold-finished USD forks that accents the butch look of the bike. It gets full LED headlamp setup and an LCD dash that shows speed, rpm, gear position, temperature along with other information. The bike gets a belly pan, sleek indicators, stalk mirrors and a split seat setup.
It is highly unlikely for the GSX-S300 to make its way to India, although it would have been a delightful addition for the 300cc streetfighter segment in the country. At present, the segment has the KTM 250 Duke, Yamaha FZ-25 and Suzuki Gixxer 250.
Starts Rs 2,00,576
Starts Rs 1,11,871
Starts Rs 99,200
- News2020 Kia Sonet SUV: Top 10 feature highlights
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Kia Sonet India unveil
- NewsAll-new Honda CBR600RR to be unveiled on August 21
- News2020 Kia Sonet SUV revealed: Everything you need to know
- NewsLive updates: 2020 Kia Sonet India reveal, details, specifications, features, engines, launch date and expected price