Tata Aria now available with a Rs 2.5 lakh discount
How do you get rid of stocks of your slow-selling cars? Discounts and some more. Tata is doing just that with it's ambitious first crossover, the Aria. The Aria as one may recollect didn't set the sales chart on fire and the company had been already doling out discounts within a few months of it's launch. Tata even rolled out a comparatively affordable 4x2 variant, which still didn't leave the showrooms as much as the company would have liked. In a bid to boost sales now, Tata is offering as much as Rs 2 lakhs discount on Arias which were manufactured last year. Even for cars manufactured in 2013, the manufacturer is ready to give a Rs 50,000 discount along with loyalty bonus.
Tata is looking to launch the facelifted Aria with a 6-speed auto box (showcased at the Geneva Auto Show) sometime this year.
- NewsMotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo announces retirement at the end of 2019 season
- NewsThe McLaren Elva is the company's lightest ever road car, and promises to be its most visceral
- NewsJawa Perak Bobber to be launched in India tomorrow
- NewsBSVI Honda SP 125 launched in India - Prices start at Rs 72,900
- News2020 Tata Altroz spotted testing ahead of December 3 unveiling