Tata Aria now available with a Rs 2.5 lakh discount
How do you get rid of stocks of your slow-selling cars? Discounts and some more. Tata is doing just that with it's ambitious first crossover, the Aria. The Aria as one may recollect didn't set the sales chart on fire and the company had been already doling out discounts within a few months of it's launch. Tata even rolled out a comparatively affordable 4x2 variant, which still didn't leave the showrooms as much as the company would have liked. In a bid to boost sales now, Tata is offering as much as Rs 2 lakhs discount on Arias which were manufactured last year. Even for cars manufactured in 2013, the manufacturer is ready to give a Rs 50,000 discount along with loyalty bonus.
Tata is looking to launch the facelifted Aria with a 6-speed auto box (showcased at the Geneva Auto Show) sometime this year.
- NewsINRC 2019: Mahindra Adventure and Gaurav Gill will compete in the remaining rounds of the national rally championship
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India