Tata Buzzard 7-seater SUV spotted on test in India - launch expected soon
The Tata Buzzard 7-seater SUV was spotted on test in India which hints at a soon expected launch. The Buzzard was at this year's Geneva Motor Show alongside the upcoming Tata Altroz hatchback.
The styling is similar to the Harrier and the fascia has LED DRLs in the crease of the bonnet with headlamps mounted lower. The side profile has similar styling as the Harrier, however, the rear quarter is elongated. The cabin could see similar styling elements as the Harrier.
The Buzzards is based on the same Omega platform as the Harrier, however, the SUV has extended dimensions to accommodate the third row of seats. The Buzzard will be positioned above the Harrier in terms of pricing and will rival the Mahindra XUV500 as it is the only SUV in the segment to offer a three-row seating.
The engine on offer is expected to be an FCA sourced 2.0-litre diesel engine that could put out 170PS and 350 Nm of torque. Most likely, the Buzzard (7-seater Harrier) could be offered with an optional all-wheel drive drivetrain along with an optional automatic transmission.
The prices are expected to be between Rs 16-19 lakh ex-showroom India, which could then place it above the Tata Hexa.
Image Source - AutoTrends
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.99 Lakhs
- NewsSuzuki Access 125 SE scooter launched in India for Rs 61,788
- NewsLimited edition Skoda Rapid Rider launched in India at Rs 6.99 lakh
- NewsDucati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 specifications revealed
- NewsKia Seltos SUV interiors revealed ahead of its official launch on August 22
- NewsSuzuki Gixxer 250 street naked motorcycle spotted ahead of its India launch