Tata Green batteries are now available for Indian two-wheelers
Tata AutoComp GY Batteries Private Limited has announced the inauguration of its new Valve Regulated Lead-Acid (VRLA) battery manufacturing facility at Ranjangaon in Pune. The new plant will manufacture these batteries for two-wheelers in India.
Called the Tata Green Batteries - Velocity Plus, the VRLA battery is claimed to offer a long life thanks to the lead-calcium alloy in the battery. The battery develops high ignition power and hence, offers quick starts under any weather condition, according to Tata AutoComp GY Batteries.
Arijit Dutta, CEO, Tata AutoComp GY Batteries said, "Recently, the industry has seen a shift from conventional to VRLA range of batteries in the two wheeler segment. The Velocity Plus VRLA batteries from Tata Green Batteries are technologically superior, longer lasting, safe and designed keeping the Indian consumer's demands in mind."
The company says that the Tata Green Batteries - Velocity Plus will be available with amp-hour ratings of 3AH, 3.5AH and 5AH. The new batteries are available for motorcycles, scooters and scooterettes.
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India
- NewsBSVI Mahindra XUV500 spotted on test - Launch expected early 2020
- NewsUpcoming 2020 Honda Jazz teased ahead of global debut
- NewsHyundai Venue SUVs set out on the third Great India Drive
- Review2020 Bentley Flying Spur W12 First Drive Review