Tata Harrier Dark Edition launched in India for Rs 16.76 lakh
The Tata Harrier SUV in its XZ trim gets updated cosmetics called Dark Edition. The Dark Edition of the Tata Harrier has been priced at Rs 16.76 lakh, ex-showroom Delhi.
As the name suggests, the Harrier gets a new Atlas Black colour and the 17-inch five-spoke alloy wheels get the black finish as well. The interiors get Benecke-Kaliko Blackstone leather upholstery. The theme is extended on the dashboard as well and gets new gunmetal grey chrome highlights.
Mechanically, the Harrier stays the same. A 2.0-litre turbo diesel engine producing 140PS is still on offer. The engine comes mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox, however, the option of an automatic is still unavailable. The Tata Harrier rivals the Mahindra XUV500, MG Hector, Hyundai Creta, Renault Captur, Nissan Kicks, Jeep Compass and the newly launched Kia Seltos.
Commenting on the launch of this limited edition, Vivek Srivatsa, marketing head, passenger vehicles business unit, Tata Motors said, "In line with our endeavour to take the style quotient of the Harrier even higher, we wanted to offer a product that would make heads turn. The colour Black has always been desired amongst car buyers across the SUV segment. To meet these aspirations and to mark the onset of the festive season, we have launched the Harrier #Dark Edition today in a completely new avatar with a compelling package of striking exteriors and inviting interiors with 14 design enhancements. We are confident our customers will appreciate the Harrier in this look as much as they have appreciated the Harrier since its launch."
Starts Rs 13.69 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.89 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.74 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
- NewsHere's how Toyota is helping owners of its legendary sportscars, like the Supra and 2000GT, keep their cars running
- NewsKia Seltos gets top-spec Gravity variant in South Korea
- FeaturesPantera RX6 Rallycross car driven: Growing wings!
- NewsHelmet manufacturer Steelbird offers unisex face shields for adults and kids to fight COVID-19
- News2020 Hyundai Creta remains India's best-selling SUV in June
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block