Tata Hexa Downtown urban edition launched at Rs 12.18 lakh
Tata Motors has launched a new Downtown urban edition on its popular MPV offering, the Hexa. The Tata Hexa Downtown edition has been priced at Rs 12.18 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) for the XE variant.. This makes it Rs 46,000 more than the regular XE variant. The new addition is primarily a cosmetic update as the powertrain options of the MPV have been left unchanged. Tata dealerships across the country have already started accepting bookings for the same and deliveries should begin shortly.
2017 Tata Hexa Downtown Urban edition
The Tata Hexa Downtown urban edition gets a new shade called the Urban Bronze, which does looks distinct compared to the other five shades. Further, it gets Downtown badging, Chrome package on the grille, around headlights, on mirrors and near the running board area. The Tata Hexa Downtown urban edition runs on 16-inch alloy wheels that comes standard on the XE and XM trims. The bigger 19-inch wheels is offered only on the XT variant of the Hexa. The cabin of the Tata Hexa Downtown urban edition comes equipped with tan seat covers, heads-up display with tyre pressure monitoring system, wireless charging and a 10-inch rear entertainment screen.
The Tata Hexa Downtown Urban edition is available in two trims, the Absolute pack and the Indulge pack. The Absolute pack is offered on the XE, XM and XMA variants while the XT and XTA variants get Indulge pack.
Starts Rs 11.72 Lakhs
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 export to Australia begins, India launch later in 2018
- NewsMahindra Adventure season 8 calendar for 2018 announced
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift to be launched in April
- News2018 Honda CB Shine SP, Livo, and Dream Yuga commuter motorcycles launched in India
- News2018 Honda CBR250R launched in India at Rs 1.63 lakh
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Andrea Dovizioso wins thrilling season opener at Qatar
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm flagged off in Noida
- NewsHero MotoSports Team Rally's Hero 450 RR to make Indian debut at 2018 Desert Storm
- News2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Image Gallery
- Review2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V first ride review