Tata Hexa Downtown urban edition launched at Rs 12.18 lakh
Tata Motors has launched a new Downtown urban edition on its popular MPV offering, the Hexa. The Tata Hexa Downtown edition has been priced at Rs 12.18 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) for the XE variant.. This makes it Rs 46,000 more than the regular XE variant. The new addition is primarily a cosmetic update as the powertrain options of the MPV have been left unchanged. Tata dealerships across the country have already started accepting bookings for the same and deliveries should begin shortly.
2017 Tata Hexa Downtown Urban edition
The Tata Hexa Downtown urban edition gets a new shade called the Urban Bronze, which does looks distinct compared to the other five shades. Further, it gets Downtown badging, Chrome package on the grille, around headlights, on mirrors and near the running board area. The Tata Hexa Downtown urban edition runs on 16-inch alloy wheels that comes standard on the XE and XM trims. The bigger 19-inch wheels is offered only on the XT variant of the Hexa. The cabin of the Tata Hexa Downtown urban edition comes equipped with tan seat covers, heads-up display with tyre pressure monitoring system, wireless charging and a 10-inch rear entertainment screen.
The Tata Hexa Downtown Urban edition is available in two trims, the Absolute pack and the Indulge pack. The Absolute pack is offered on the XE, XM and XMA variants while the XT and XTA variants get Indulge pack.
Starts Rs 12.49 Lakhs
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS service costs and warranty
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 GS launched in India at Rs 2.99 lakh
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car
- NewsBig Boy Toyz inaugurates showroom in Mumbai
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh
- NewsEESL puts second tender to acquire 10,000 EVs on hold
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 68,000
- NewsLive Updates: Suzuki Burgman Street 125 India launch
- News2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed: Polestar 1 production-spec prototype debuts