Tata Hexa Downtown urban edition launched at Rs 12.18 lakh
Tata Motors has launched a new Downtown urban edition on its popular MPV offering, the Hexa. The Tata Hexa Downtown edition has been priced at Rs 12.18 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) for the XE variant.. This makes it Rs 46,000 more than the regular XE variant. The new addition is primarily a cosmetic update as the powertrain options of the MPV have been left unchanged. Tata dealerships across the country have already started accepting bookings for the same and deliveries should begin shortly.
2017 Tata Hexa Downtown Urban edition
The Tata Hexa Downtown urban edition gets a new shade called the Urban Bronze, which does looks distinct compared to the other five shades. Further, it gets Downtown badging, Chrome package on the grille, around headlights, on mirrors and near the running board area. The Tata Hexa Downtown urban edition runs on 16-inch alloy wheels that comes standard on the XE and XM trims. The bigger 19-inch wheels is offered only on the XT variant of the Hexa. The cabin of the Tata Hexa Downtown urban edition comes equipped with tan seat covers, heads-up display with tyre pressure monitoring system, wireless charging and a 10-inch rear entertainment screen.
The Tata Hexa Downtown Urban edition is available in two trims, the Absolute pack and the Indulge pack. The Absolute pack is offered on the XE, XM and XMA variants while the XT and XTA variants get Indulge pack.
Starts Rs 12.57 Lakhs
- NewsMahindra TUV300 facelift in the works, launch next year
- NewsTata Harrier SUV pre-bookings open at Rs 30,000 across India
- NewsImage gallery: India-bound 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3
- NewsDucati Multistrada 1260 Enduro breaks cover
- News2019 Kawasaki Z900 launched in India at Rs 7.68 lakh, same price as earlier
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: KTM India set to launch 125 Duke in India next month?
- NewsDucati now offering free GoPro action camera on purchase of Multistrada 950 and Scrambler 800
- FeaturesHow the Volkswagen I.D. R Pikes Peak claimed the electric car record at Goodwood
- NewsRenault Captur offered with benefits of upto Rs 81,000 in India
- NewsJK NRC 2018: Surya Varathan crowned Novice Cup Champion