Tata Hexa launched in Nepal at NPR 77.95 lakh
Tata Motors has launched its flagship offering, the Hexa in Nepal. The premium MPV has been priced at NPR 77.95 lakh (Rs 48.70 lakh). Tata Hexa will be only available in the in the XT 4x4 variant across Nepal, stated the company. Tata Motors has already delivered 11 units of the Hexa to its customers in Nepal.
Tata offers the Hexa in India in two versions, the 150PS/320Nm motor is available only with a 5-speed manual and a higher tuned motor 156PS/400Nm that is available with both the 6-speed auto and manual transmissions. And that latter is the one that is sold in Nepal. Tata offers a 4x4 on the top manual, and this also comes with different drive modes such as Auto, Comfort, Dynamic and Rough Road.
The Tata Hexa comes equipped with features like traction control system, hill hold control, hill descent control, automatic headlamps and a 10-speaker JBL audio system. We only hope that Tata Motors offers the new-age infotainment system with Car Play and Android Auto connectivity options that is seen on the Nexon crossover.
"We understand that our customers in Nepal are aspiring for more stylish, lifestyle oriented products and the Tata Hexa is an important step in catering to these emerging customer needs. We are confident that this complete package will be an instant hit in a highly popular but immensely competitive segment and will surely excite the new-age customers of Nepal," commented Guenter Butschek, CEO and MD, Tata Motors.
Starts Rs 12.49 Lakhs
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Jeet Jhabakh and Dhruv Mohite end Round 2 on a high note
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Saurav Bandyopadhyay wins opening race of Round 2 at MMRT
- NewsSpec comparison: BMW G 310 GS vs Royal Enfield Himalayan FI vs Kawasaki Versys-X 300
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh
- NewsBMW G 310 R: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- NewsBMW G 310 GS: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775