Tata Hexa launched in Nepal at NPR 77.95 lakh
Tata Motors has launched its flagship offering, the Hexa in Nepal. The premium MPV has been priced at NPR 77.95 lakh (Rs 48.70 lakh). Tata Hexa will be only available in the in the XT 4x4 variant across Nepal, stated the company. Tata Motors has already delivered 11 units of the Hexa to its customers in Nepal.
Tata offers the Hexa in India in two versions, the 150PS/320Nm motor is available only with a 5-speed manual and a higher tuned motor 156PS/400Nm that is available with both the 6-speed auto and manual transmissions. And that latter is the one that is sold in Nepal. Tata offers a 4x4 on the top manual, and this also comes with different drive modes such as Auto, Comfort, Dynamic and Rough Road.
The Tata Hexa comes equipped with features like traction control system, hill hold control, hill descent control, automatic headlamps and a 10-speaker JBL audio system. We only hope that Tata Motors offers the new-age infotainment system with Car Play and Android Auto connectivity options that is seen on the Nexon crossover.
We understand that our customers in Nepal are aspiring for more stylish, lifestyle oriented products and the Tata Hexa is an important step in catering to these emerging customer needs. We are confident that this complete package will be an instant hit in a highly popular but immensely competitive segment and will surely excite the new-age customers of Nepal," commented Guenter Butschek, CEO and MD, Tata Motors.
- NewsMahindra Marazzo garners over 10,000 bookings since launch
- NewsTata Tiago JTP and Tigor JTP to launch in India on October 26
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez wins the World Championship
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV