Tata Hexa launched in Nepal at NPR 77.95 lakh
Tata Motors has launched its flagship offering, the Hexa in Nepal. The premium MPV has been priced at NPR 77.95 lakh (Rs 48.70 lakh). Tata Hexa will be only available in the in the XT 4x4 variant across Nepal, stated the company. Tata Motors has already delivered 11 units of the Hexa to its customers in Nepal.
Tata offers the Hexa in India in two versions, the 150PS/320Nm motor is available only with a 5-speed manual and a higher tuned motor 156PS/400Nm that is available with both the 6-speed auto and manual transmissions. And that latter is the one that is sold in Nepal. Tata offers a 4x4 on the top manual, and this also comes with different drive modes such as Auto, Comfort, Dynamic and Rough Road.
The Tata Hexa comes equipped with features like traction control system, hill hold control, hill descent control, automatic headlamps and a 10-speaker JBL audio system. We only hope that Tata Motors offers the new-age infotainment system with Car Play and Android Auto connectivity options that is seen on the Nexon crossover.
"We understand that our customers in Nepal are aspiring for more stylish, lifestyle oriented products and the Tata Hexa is an important step in catering to these emerging customer needs. We are confident that this complete package will be an instant hit in a highly popular but immensely competitive segment and will surely excite the new-age customers of Nepal," commented Guenter Butschek, CEO and MD, Tata Motors.
Starts Rs 11.72 Lakhs
- NewsHero MotoSports Team Rally's Hero 450 RR to make Indian debut at 2018 Desert Storm
- News2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Image Gallery
- Review2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V first ride review
- NewsPirelli opens its first branded retail store in Agra
- NewsSuzuki Intruder Fi launched in India at Rs 1.06 lakh
- NewsTrack n Tell Intelli Play - Infotainment and tracking device
- NewsAudi India announces price hike ranging from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 9 lakh across its model range
- NewsJaguar XE and XF now available with Ingenium petrol engines
- NewsMotoGP: Valentino Rossi signs with Movistar Yamaha for a further two years
- NewsMercedes Maybach S650 Pullman facelift unveiled