Tata Hexa MPV prices hiked, now starts from Rs 12.99 lakh
Tata Motors has raised the prices of its Hexa MPV in the wake of the Tata Harrier SUV's launch. The base variant, the XE 4x2, now costs Rs 12.99 lakh. Thi is an increase of Rs 42,ooo from the erlier Rs 12.57. All other variants have seen a price hike of Rs 19,ooo leading the top-spec XT 4x4 variant to now cost Rs 18.16 lakh.
This price correction seems to have been made to re-establish the Hexa as the brand's flagship model. Although, the Harrier and Hexa aren't directly comparable. The Harrier is a five-seater, monoque constructed SUV with now 4x4 option just yet. The Hexa, conversely, is ladder-frame seven or eight seater MPV with a 4x4 option. We suspect that the Harrier's sevn-seater version will be priced more than this and take on the flagship mantle in the future. The Harrier currently costs between Rs 12.69 lakh and Rs 16.25 lakh. all prices are ex-showroom.
Tata offers the Hexa in India in two versions, the 150PS/320Nm motor is available only with a 5-speed manual and a higher tuned motor 156PS/400Nm that is available with both the 6-speed auto and manual transmissions.
The Tata Hexa comes equipped with features like traction control system, hill hold control, hill descent control, automatic headlamps and a 10-speaker JBL audio system. We only hope that Tata Motors offers the new-age infotainment system with Car Play and Android Auto connectivity options also seen on the Nexon crossover.
New Tata Hexa pricing:
Hexa XE 4x2
Old-Rs 12.57 lakh New-Rs 12.99 lakh
Hexa XM 4x2
Old-Rs 14.19 lakh New-Rs 14.38 lakh
Hexa XM+ 4x2
Old-Rs 15.27 lakh New-Rs 15.46 lakh
Hexa XMA 4x2
Old-Rs 15.43 lakh New-Rs 15.62 lakh
Hexa XT 4x2
Old-Rs 16.64 lakh New-Rs 16.83 lakh
Hexa XTA 4x2
Old-Rs 17.80 lakh New-Rs 17.99 lakh
Hexa XT 4x4
Old-Rs 17.97 lakh New-Rs 18.16 lakh
Starts Rs 12.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.69 Lakhs
- News2019 KTM 790 Duke officially teased, to be launched in India soon
- NewsRenault launches Summer Camp in India, to be conducted from April 22 to 28, 2019
- NewsRevolt Motors' AI-based electric motorcycle gets ARAI approved 156km range - launch in June 2019
- NewsMV Agusta Brutale 800 RR America launched in India at Rs 18.73 lakh
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip