Tata Hexa prices start from Rs 12.30 lakh in India
Yes! you read it right. While Tata Motors was all set to announce prices of its biggest product yet, the Hexa MPV, a leak on the official website and by a dealer confirms the prices. The Tata Hexa range starts from Rs 12.30 lakh and goes all the way to Rs 19 lakh, ex-showroom Coimbatore.
The Tata Hexa is being marketed in all of nine trims and with diesel engines. Only the base XE trim will be made available with the 150PS/320Nm 2.2-litre turbodiesel and a 5-speed manual transmission. This strategy is similar to the one Tata used with the Zest, which is available with a 75PS engine but only in the base and mid variant. This lower-spec variant is probably aimed at fleet operators, which was the market in which it's predecessor, the Aria, mostly succeeded in. Other variants get the 156PS/400Nm tune from the same engine but with a 6-speed manual and automatic options. The top-end manual in the meanwhile will also get a 4x4 option with different driving modes on offer.
The interior of the Tata Hexa is a premium space with a touchscreen infotainment system from Harman and many other niceties. It looks all set to take on the segment leader, the Toyota Innova Crysta. To take the fight to the Toyota's camp, Tata will also be selling body as well as interior kits separately with the Hexa. These kits can take the on-road cost of the vehicle well into the Rs 22 lakh bracket but are sure to enhance the premium feel and appeal that Tata so badly wants the car to have.
Read our review of the new Tata Hexa here
Starts Rs 12.57 Lakhs
Starts Rs 14.65 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000