Tata Hexa to come with a long list of accessories in India
The upcoming Tata Hexa MPV is already in the news for its space as well as equipment on offer. Now comes the news about its long list of accessories. Leaked online, these 'strictly confidential' documents show the multiple customisation options as well as accessories for the big Tata. All these accessories seem inspired from the Hexa Tuff concept showcased at the Auto Expo. The kits have been given different names - Tuff, Expedition and Luxe.
The Tuff, as expected, is the most expensive option here. It brings along with it a Rs 58,580 roof box, a head-up display with tyre-pressure monitoring system for Rs 15,875, wireless charger tray for Rs 855 and Rs 2,338 for 3D-moulded mats. The body kit is sold separately for Rs 53,478, and this includes the front, side as well as the rear skirts.
The Tata Hexa Expedition kit is for the explorers, and we believe this will be offered strictly with the 4x4 option. The kit has a roof platform for Rs 11,149, a canopy and waterproof luggage bag for Rs 33,225, a puddle lamp for 1,795 and a Rs 3,195 shovel.
Finally to the Luxe kit. There is a mirror cover for Rs 1,477, a headlamp garnish for Rs 3,031 and a show grille garnish for Rs 1,567. There are also similarly priced options for the tail gate, tail lamp as well as the sides. With the Luxe kit, you can also order the wireless charging, illuminated logo (Rs 2,385), a plug-in chiller and warmer for Rs 13,950, anti-skid mats as well as puddle lamps.
Other accessories as stand-alone include alloys for Rs 8,520/piece, side steps for Rs 4,436, art leather seat covers starting from Rs 12,596 as well as a cycle carrier. The Tata Hexa will be launched in India on January 18. We expect the top variant, which will be the AT, to be priced at around Rs 18 lakh. The base variants should start from Rs 13 lakh. As the car is loaded to the gills with features, it has the potential to take on the segment leader, the new Toyota Innova Crysta. It remains to be seen if the Tata can put behind the Aria debacle and make the Hexa a success story.
Also read our review of the new Tata Hexa here.
Starts Rs 11.72 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13.52 Lakhs
- News2018 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado facelift launched in India at Rs 92.6 lakh
- News2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk SUV bookings open across India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm: A look back
- News2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium+ petrol with 5-speed manual option launched in India for Rs 10.47 lakh
- News2018 Yamaha Ray-ZR launched with four new colours in India at Rs 53,451
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 reach Australia for display, India launch later in 2018
- NewsMahindra Adventure season 8 calendar for 2018 announced
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift to be launched in April
- News2018 Honda CB Shine SP, Livo, and Dream Yuga commuter motorcycles launched in India
- News2018 Honda CBR250R launched in India at Rs 1.63 lakh