Tata Hexa XM+ variant launched at Rs 15.27 lakh
Tata Motors has launched a new mid-spec variant for its Tata Hexa SUV. This variant comes in during the festive season to help capitalise on the increased sales seen around this time. This variant, launched at a price of Rs 15.27 lakh ex-showroom New Delhi, is termed the XM+ and sits between the XM and XT rims.
This XM+ trim gets a host of additional features like new 16-inch charcoal grey alloy wheels, leather-wrapped steering, a soft-touch dashboard, dual-zone automatic climate control, auto headlamps and wipers, front fog lamps, cruise control and electronically foldable outside mirrors. A sunroof can also be fitted on all Hexa models now at the dealer level.
Mechanically, the Hexa XM+ remains unchanged and continues to be powered by the 2.2-litre turbocharged diesel good for 156PS and 400 Nm. A six-speed manual is the only gearbox option.
Speaking of this launch, Mr. S. N. Barman - VP, sales, marketing and customer support for Tata Motors passenger vehicles division said that, with Turnaround 2.0 in play, they have continued to deepen their focus towards catering to the evolving customer demands by introducing new products and variants at regular intervals. The Hexa has successfully established itself as a great lifestyle SUV and with the launch of the Hexa XM+, they are further strengthening this product range by offering more to customers.
The Hexa has been popular among buyers for its comfort, imposing styling and long feature list. This new variant will allow buyers a more affordable option which brings most features associated with a car in this segment.
Starts Rs 12.57 Lakhs
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000
- NewsTVS Apache RR 310, NTorq 125 and Apache RTR 160 4V launched in Peru
- NewsNissan India to increase prices across its range from January 1, 2019
- NewsNew for 2020 Volkswagen Passat teased for North America
- Review2018 Hyundai Santro AMT road test review
- News2019 Jawa Forty Two: Image Gallery
- News2019 Jawa: Image gallery
- NewsVolkswagen being investigated for selling pre-production cars to customers