Tata introduces the Zica 7 senses campaign to promote the Zica
Tata Motors is all set to launch their latest hatchback Zica by January 20, 2016. In an effort to promote the car the Indian car manufacturer has come up with a 'unique customer immersive experience campaign' called the 'Zica 7 senses'. The campaign is aimed at providing an "insight to make one feel livelier and young at heart."
The company will launch the campaign in a phased manner of seven stages, symbolising the seven senses- sight, smell, sound, taste, touch, intuition and equilibrium.
A virtual test drive app designed to give a 3D experience of the Zica will give the experience of 'sight' to customers, whereas the aspect of 'smell' will be addressed by the signature Zica fragrance.
On the inside the 'sound' aspect will come into play through the 8 speaker HARMAN audio system playing the Zica anthem. The cars ConnectNext infotainment system with SmartNAVI which can give turn-by-turn (TBT) navigation when connected to a smartphone via Bluetooth and the Juke-Car app that utilises mobile hotspots to create a virtual network and share list of songs with other connected devices provide customers with the 'touch' experience.
Tata Motors will also reward its customers with 'The Zica Chocolate' fulfilling the 'taste' aspect of the experience, whereas the 'intuition' aspect of the campaign is taken care of by the Zica's 22 storage spaces designed and positioned especially to make the driving experience more intuitive.
At the end of the 7senses experience the cars peppy driving experience combined with its fuel efficiency is claimed to give customers a feeling of complete 'equilibrium' and balance in life.
Mayank Pareek, president, passenger vehicles business unit, Tata Motors said,"With the #madeofgreat campaign we have charted a new course in our brand building and transformation journey. We continue to roll-out compelling campaigns with an aim to bring our consumers closer to the brand. We are gearing up for the ZICA launch and as a build-up to the launch it is imperative we provide our customers an immersive experience of the car and further help build a brand recall. Through the ZICA '7 Senses' campaign we will not only ensure that our customers experience the car, but will also cherish the experience."
- OpinionNatural selection
- FeaturesThe Brembo 19RCS Costa Corsa explained
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finishes seventh overall
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range