Tata Motors and Gulf Oil to launch a co-branded lubricant range for its passenger vehicles in India
Tata Motors and Gulf Oil Lubricants India Limited (GOLIL), today officially signed an agreement to launch a range of co-branded lubricants for its passenger vehicle segment in India. This was done in the presence of Mayank Pareek, president PVBU, Tata Motors, S.N. Barman - Vice President, sales, Marketing & Customer Support, PVBU, Tata Motors, Subhajit Roy - Head Customer Care, PVBU, Ravi Chawla, MD, Gulf Oil Lubricants India Limited and Shiva Raj Mehra, head, Automotive OEM business, GOLIL. Both the companies will be selling co-branded Tata Motors genuine oil in the high street bazaar market under this partnership. The tie-up between the two brands will cover the entire range offered by Tata Motors, which would include engine oil, gear oil, coolant and brake oil.
L-R, Ravi Chawla, MD, Gulf Oil and Mayank Pareek President, Passenger Vehicle Business Unit, Tata Motors at the sigining ceremony
"We at Tata Motors have always worked towards creating a delightful experience for all our customers through various aftersales products & services. Gulf Oil is an iconic brand with strong heritage and is currently amongst the fastest growing lubricant brands in India. With the strength of GOLIL and our commitment to provide our customers with the best lubricant technology expertise and support in the competitive market place, we are happy to announce the beginning of this new relationship. Furthermore, with the association, we guarantee that our customers will receive the finest quality of product which will in turn help them extract the best performance out of their engines." commented, Mayank Pareek, president, Passenger Vehicle Business Unit, Tata Motors.
"We are extremely honoured to partner with a respected brand like Tata motors for their Passenger Vehicle Business Unit in India. This gives us an excellent opportunity to leverage our brand and other strengths for the passenger vehicles segment. This agreement will be a win-win for both partners as it gives Tata Motors customers a chance to avail a product that is specifically developed for the passenger vehicles of Tata Motors. It will furthermore leverage Gulf Oil's extensive distribution network to make it easily available to customers", said Ravi Chawla, MD, Gulf Oil.
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh
- NewsImage gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India
- NewsJawa Motorcycles launches the Jawa and Jawa Forty Two at Rs 1.64 lakh and Rs 1.55 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Motorcycles all-new range launched in India
- NewsNew-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga starts arriving at dealerships ahead of launch
- NewsMahindra to launch new Treo electric three-wheeler today
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 road test review
- NewsLive updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 launched in India at Rs 2.50 lakh, Continental GT 650 at Rs 2.65 lakh