Tata Motors announces six-month EMI holiday for Nexon, Altroz and Tiago
Tata Motors has announced a new finance scheme for the Tata Nexon SUV, the Tata Altroz and Tiago hatchbacks. Under this scheme, customers will only need to pay the interest amount for the first six months of their loan tenure.
This new finance offer also allows customers to avail of zero-down payment and access up to 100 per cent on-road funding on a five-year loan tenure. This financing option is in collaboration with Karur Vysya Bank. Through another offer, customers can get long tenure loans of up to eight years on the Altroz, Nexon and Tiago. The Tigo hatchback will have EMIs starting from Rs 4,999, the Altroz from Rs 5,555 and the Nexon from Rs 7,499.
Interested customers can avail of these offers by visiting a Tata Motors dealership or on the company's website. Through Tata Motor's 'Click to Drive' portal, customers can enquire, request a test drive, make bookings and select their preferred financing option online.
Prices of the Tata Altroz start from Rs 5.29 lakh and goes up to Rs 9.34 lakh. The Tata Nexon SUV is priced from Rs 6.95 lakh to Rs 12.70 lakh while the Tata Tiago costs between Rs 4.60 lakh to Rs 6.60 lakh, all prices ex-showroom Mumbai.
Starts Rs 4.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
- NewsKawasaki Versys 650 BSVI launched in India at Rs. 6.79 lakh
- NewsTelangana introduces EV policy, exemption on road tax and registration
- News2020 Triumph Street Triple R vs RS - differences explained
- NewsSTUDDS sets up Asia's largest helmet manufacturing facility in Haryana
- News2020 Triumph Street Triple R launched in India at Rs 8.84 lakh